• Hush Puppies Maize Wedge Boot
Good

Hush Puppies Maize Wedge Boot Reviews

1 review
Ranked #61 out of 99 in Boots

This waterproof boot features Hush Puppies' incline technology with three levels of relief including a shock absorbing heel pad, flexible insole cushioning and an ultra-flexible tread design.  Waterproofing covers seams and boot leather with a 12 month guarantee.

January 19, 2012

I received the Hush Puppies Maize boots from the brand to try and was thrilled. I had wanted to pick up a pair on my own anyway because I had heard so many great things about the comfort and quality of these shoes. I picked this style in black leather, though I did like the looks of the taupe suede too. The stitching along the sole is very cute in the lighter shade.

As a busy mom, I'm running around all day every day, and for years had avoided anything with too much of a heel because it was impractical. When I do buy heels, I usually go for wedges for the support, but often find them heavy to wear.

These Hush Puppies are (comparatively) lightweight and have zonal cushioning for optimal comfort. I heard the sales rep mention all of these things, but you really have to try them out to fully understand just how amazing the comfort is. I have been walking around in these babies for days and days - all day long - and was very pleasantly surprised just how well the shoe lived up to its claims.

The price is of course higher than you'd pay at a typical mall store, but in this case it's so very worth while. My only regret is that I missed Hush Puppies' Buy 1 Get 1 sale just before Christmas, because I surely would have picked up a few of the other styles.