HydraSense Nasal & Sinus Congestion Relief Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 475 in Remedies

Nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, allergies and sinusitis can make it difficult to blow your nose, increasing the risk of ear, nose and throat infections and other upper respiratory infections.Made with hypertonic 100% natural-source seawater, with a higher salinity, ready-to-use hydraSense® Congestion Relief cleanses the nose and helps relieve nasal congestion. It also evacuates mucus-trapped infectious agents and allergens to help protect against infection.

July 14, 2016

This product was so good, I was telling people I didn't realize how well and how much better my breathing was! It was like, for so long, I didn't really breathe to the extent that everyone is supposed too. I LOVE this product and I can't live without it! The cost was reasonable at $10.99 on sale at walmart. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to get actual relief from dryness, congestion ect... Finally, a product that actually works and doesn't mislead you with the title. Highly recommended!

October 01, 2015

HydraSense Nasal & Sinus Congestion Relief;

Great to have when feeling the first symptoms of sinus and nasal congestions!!
Try using at first sign of symptoms in order to prevent painful pain afterwards.

Cleanses the nasals, gives a sense of hydration, breathe better and lighter.

Does help in combination with additional medication.

Try first!

October 01, 2015

I have used this on my babies (there is an extra gentle mist spray for little ones) and it really works. They don't like having it done but definitely feel better because it works to relieve their congestion. When the baby has a cold we use it before bed and it helps them, and us, to have a better sleep which is essential for getting better. I'm so glad a doctor recommended it because I wouldn't have tried it otherwise.

May 17, 2015

A little on the expensive side,but does work. My husband uses it on a daily basis for his constant stuffy/congested nose.

April 20, 2015

Anything hydrasence is amazing

April 11, 2015

Clears a runny nose so quickly! It makes my life easier when I have a cold.

1.5/5

January 27, 2015

Other then filling my nose with warm water I found it didn't decongest me at all, I found it made it worst cause I just kept sneezing after using it. I probably won't try using it again just based off the amount of discomfort it put me in, wasn't for me

September 04, 2014

With have all of the hydrasense products. they are great, non medicated, simple, easy to use and effective.

June 26, 2014

I use this product for my kids and I know that its gonna work and make them feel better.It starts working quickly and make them feel better and sleep better.

April 09, 2014

Wonderful product works very well. I trust Hydrasense for my children.