Hydrogen Peroxide- generic brand
Good

Hydrogen Peroxide- generic brand Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 574 in Misc

January 11, 2017

I always buy the no name, generic Hydrogen Peroxide. Its the exact same as the brand names. Its great for small cuts and you can even clean out your ears with it and whiten your teeth.

May 02, 2016

I always have a few bottles of hydrogen peroxide in my medicine cabinet. I pick up a three pack at Costco for a great price. I use this stuff for cuts and scraps or on infected bug bites. I also mix it up in my toothpaste to brighten up my smile.

March 28, 2016

Hydrogen peroxide will always be our household staple product for medical purposes. This is great for minor cuts and burns. I find them very affordable for the good it does to our health.

March 19, 2016

i always have one of these in my medicine cabinet. It is a very versatile product that can be used for so many things its crazy. From teeth whitening to cleaning product. you cant go wrong having this around you house,

January 31, 2016

I always have a bottle of this stuff in the medicine cabinet on hand for when I need to use it sometimes my ears will get dry skin and get irritated from me scratching them I apply Peroxide on them and in about 3 to 4 days my ears are all better I always find this stuff at a great price

January 15, 2016

Excellent product! Has so many uses, is budget friendly and lasts a long time. I always have a bottle or two at home, just never know when you might need it.

January 13, 2016

works great on cuts and scrapes to clean them and kill bacteria... i also use this mixed with baking soda and a lil dawn for old and stubborn stains !!

January 13, 2016

This is one product I always have in the house it's great to clean any kind of cut or infection,it does sometimes sting,but its a great product

June 18, 2015

I use this to disinfect cuts and scrapes, keeps your cuts nice an clean and free of infection.

April 16, 2015

Hydrogen Peroxide is a must have in your medicine cabinet. It is great at pouring over cuts and scrapes to get all the bacteria and germs out.