Good

Hynes Victory Soft Woman Shoulder Handbags Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 320 in Accessories

October 01, 2016

Oh boy, do I love this purse! Everything about it is just so much better than my very expensive but completely useless Rebecca Minkoff purse.

The ostrich texture on the outside is gorgeous! I ordered the grey bag and it is perfect for fall. The bag has 3 main compartments. 2 that zip closed and one that snaps closed. I use the one zip pocket for makeup and other items that I don't want falling out by mistake. The other zip pocket tends to be left open as it has a small pocket for my phone.

This purse really holds a lot and makes it so much easier to be organized with the different compartments. I just love it! I will definitely be ordering other colours as well.

June 03, 2016

What surprised me most about this bag when I received was the softness of it. To the touch it's really very nice and supple, rather than plasticky or hard feeling and this makes it feel more luxurious.

I'm a big fan of bags that have this soft look and feel and in my opinion the mustard color (which I ordered) is the nicest and will work perfectly with most summer outfits.

The bag includes a long strap to give you the option of wearing it crossbody, or as a shoulder bag and has a surprising number of storage compartments, making it great for those who always carry a million things in their purse and need some organisation.

The only downside for me is I feel that the silver buckles look a little 'cheap', but again that's a personal style choice.

The leatherette is very good quality and exactly as pictured, without any damage or flaws and all the zip-up sections lead to real pockets as opposed to being decorative only and this is a definite plus. If you like the style of this bag, this is a good quality option for the price.

The fabric lining the inside is also a lot softer than I've seen in similar styles and I was happy to see it wasn't the cheap, almost papery fabric I've seen in some other bags. Lovely large sized bag!

********************************************
    Pros
    + Good size with plenty of storage.
    + Extremely soft and pretty fabric, both inside and out.
    + Mustard color is beautiful.
    + No fake zippers/pockets.
    + Optional Long 'crossbody' handle.
    + No damage, didn't smell bad.
    + Suitable for vegans (Faux-leather)

Cons
    - Silver buckle decoration not as high quality as the rest of the bag.
    - Zipper medallions/charms can get a bit cluttered as there is so many of them. Option for removal would be a good improvement.

********************************************

Recommended: Yes! Good quality bag and a nice style.

********************************************

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge