I Am Number Four Reviews

Ranked #926 out of 973 in DVD

September 10, 2016

I am always wary of book to movie transitions. I Am Number Four is one example of a movie that failed to live up to some high expectations. Although there were great actors, decent CGI, and occasionally some stunning cinematography, it had so much potential to be even better than the book but failed to deliver.

June 30, 2015

I had heard a lot about this movie, and was expecting it to be really good, I just really didn't like it. The plot seemed to have a few holes, and the acting was not always on point.
Glad I watched it, if only to be able to get references from it now.

April 26, 2015

Seen this in theaters with my husband. We both did enjoy the movie. The powers of the kid was pretty cool and the scenery of the movie was pretty nice. The kid often changes locations because of his identity and has to fight to save humanity. Pretty good movie over all.

May 30, 2011

The movie received mostly negative reviews but I actually liked it. It's sci-fi/romance and the concept of the plot was really interesting. There are 9 kids who escaped their own planet because it was destroyed to live on Earth and they have super powers. These aliens came to hunt them down and this movie is about number 4 (they are all numbered 1 - 9). The actor that played Number four was Alex Pettyfer and he is so good looking! I think that is one of the reason why I enjoyed this film.