I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles

I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 960 in Books

August 07, 2016

This book is the best travelling companion any child can have. They can spend hours looking for the objects written at the bottom of the book. They can search by themselves or invite a sibling to help. You know when your children take out this book. The car goes silent except for a few words here and there. It is great at home on a rainy day when the kids just can't find anything fun to do. They have all their videos games, yet when you take out this book they immediately surround you and want to join in. This is a great book to help kids learn to read. It helps them improve their concentration and their patience. It is a book that can be shared, or read by a single child. It awakens their sense of curiosity too. It makes them ask questions about the items they find. It helps them count, recognise shapes and colours all while having fun. It teaches them to share and enjoy sharing.

May 25, 2016

My son and I are huge fans of these books, these would literally keep us occupied for hours and it's a great alternative to watching tv. This is a very inexpensive product for any child and I haven't met anyone who didn't enjoy these books. Great gift!

May 25, 2016

J'avais complètement oublié le nom de ce livre, j'en parle régulièrement, puisqu'il a marqué une partie de mon enfance. Je ne sais pas si je peux trouver ça quelque part, si oui je vais immédiatement l'acheter. C'est un livre parfait pour les enfants, ils vont l'adorer.

May 04, 2016

These were my whole childhood! I owned all of these books, and had so much fun reading them. It was a great way to connect with family because we would all sit around and try and find the items listed on the page. To this day when I see an I Spy book, I pick it up and focus wholly on it, tuning out everything else. They're educational, and can be used by any age range. It definitely improves your observation skills, and also patience, making you take your time to search for things. When I do have children, I'll definitely introduce them to these books.

March 24, 2016

The I spy collection of books are absolutely fantastic for small children. They keep them occupied. We used to take these with us on trips in the car of doctors office when we had to keep the kids kinda quiet.

January 19, 2016

Mon livre préféré quand j"tais enfant. tres éducatif !! pour les enfants

October 09, 2015

I loved these things when I was in primary school! When we used to go to the library, I would usually pick one of these kinds of books because I didn't really liked to read until I was 2 or 3 years older.

July 17, 2015

These were so fun to read as a kid!!

June 20, 2015

My kids love this! It's nice to get away from electronic devices and go back to papercopies.

June 20, 2015

I remember these books back when I was a child! I loved searching for the items, I could have spent hours on just one book! My kids now love this book, they have all sorts of fun trying to see who finds the item first!