I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles

I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1019 in Books

January 24, 2017

My boys and I love these books! Difficulty ranges from easy, medium to medium-hard, and we have purchased several of them. Great seek and find (a lot less difficult than Where's Waldo) and it has a great variety, we very much enjoy the pictures!

January 22, 2017

These books are seriously so much fun! I loved these when my kids were little. We spent hours seeking the treasures on each page. Such a feel good family activity.

December 28, 2016

My son absolutely loves these books! They are seriously the best and he does them over and over and over. Perfect for car trips or a few minutes of independent play at home.

August 07, 2016

This book is the best travelling companion any child can have. They can spend hours looking for the objects written at the bottom of the book. They can search by themselves or invite a sibling to help. You know when your children take out this book. The car goes silent except for a few words here and there. It is great at home on a rainy day when the kids just can't find anything fun to do. They have all their videos games, yet when you take out this book they immediately surround you and want to join in. This is a great book to help kids learn to read. It helps them improve their concentration and their patience. It is a book that can be shared, or read by a single child. It awakens their sense of curiosity too. It makes them ask questions about the items they find. It helps them count, recognise shapes and colours all while having fun. It teaches them to share and enjoy sharing.

May 25, 2016

My son and I are huge fans of these books, these would literally keep us occupied for hours and it's a great alternative to watching tv. This is a very inexpensive product for any child and I haven't met anyone who didn't enjoy these books. Great gift!

May 25, 2016

J'avais complètement oublié le nom de ce livre, j'en parle régulièrement, puisqu'il a marqué une partie de mon enfance. Je ne sais pas si je peux trouver ça quelque part, si oui je vais immédiatement l'acheter. C'est un livre parfait pour les enfants, ils vont l'adorer.

May 04, 2016

These were my whole childhood! I owned all of these books, and had so much fun reading them. It was a great way to connect with family because we would all sit around and try and find the items listed on the page. To this day when I see an I Spy book, I pick it up and focus wholly on it, tuning out everything else. They're educational, and can be used by any age range. It definitely improves your observation skills, and also patience, making you take your time to search for things. When I do have children, I'll definitely introduce them to these books.

March 24, 2016

The I spy collection of books are absolutely fantastic for small children. They keep them occupied. We used to take these with us on trips in the car of doctors office when we had to keep the kids kinda quiet.

January 19, 2016

Mon livre préféré quand j"tais enfant. tres éducatif !! pour les enfants

October 09, 2015

I loved these things when I was in primary school! When we used to go to the library, I would usually pick one of these kinds of books because I didn't really liked to read until I was 2 or 3 years older.