Iberogast Drops

Iberogast Drops Reviews

1 review
Ranked #123 out of 484 in Remedies

March 01, 2016

If you have problems with bloating, digesting, stomach pain, IBS symptoms; I CANNOT recommend this enough. Having a sensitive stomach can be a huge inconvenience to normal life, and even with taking regular enzymes and other products to help regulate, I still have the occasional issue. I tried these after seeing them at my local health/drug store in a last ditch attempt to help my symptoms. It worked like magic the first time, and I thought maybe it was just a fluke. I kept it on hand for my next attack, and yet again it completely relieved me of my symptoms (abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, general stomach upset) This tincture has been a life saver for me, and I highly recommend it! The taste is "plant-y" but really not that strong once diluted with water. Only con is I wish it was more readily available, and wish I could find the smaller bottle easier, as the big one is quite large and I have had it expire on me (just because I wasn't able to use all the product in time) Although tinctures can't go bad, they just can lose effectiveness.

Overall, like I said this has been a life saver for me and recommend it to every one!!!