Iberogast Drops

Iberogast Drops Reviews

1 review
Ranked #113 out of 475 in Remedies

March 01, 2016

If you have problems with bloating, digesting, stomach pain, IBS symptoms; I CANNOT recommend this enough. Having a sensitive stomach can be a huge inconvenience to normal life, and even with taking regular enzymes and other products to help regulate, I still have the occasional issue. I tried these after seeing them at my local health/drug store in a last ditch attempt to help my symptoms. It worked like magic the first time, and I thought maybe it was just a fluke. I kept it on hand for my next attack, and yet again it completely relieved me of my symptoms (abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, general stomach upset) This tincture has been a life saver for me, and I highly recommend it! The taste is "plant-y" but really not that strong once diluted with water. Only con is I wish it was more readily available, and wish I could find the smaller bottle easier, as the big one is quite large and I have had it expire on me (just because I wasn't able to use all the product in time) Although tinctures can't go bad, they just can lose effectiveness.

Overall, like I said this has been a life saver for me and recommend it to every one!!!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play