Ice Cream Purple Shampoo for Blonde Silver Hair

Ice Cream Purple Shampoo for Blonde Silver Hair Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 938 in Shampoo

October 15, 2016

I picked this up at shoppers drug mart some time back because I was unhappy about the brassy tones in my hair. i instantly fell in love. This stuff really work and smells good too. It lasts all day until the next use. i would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from the brassy blues. It is very affordable and you need not use too much. A little goes a long way.

October 15, 2016

After 15+ years in search of the perfect purple shampoo, I've finally found it!
I've tried every blonde shampoo line I came across, from salon to drugstore. Takes away any brassy tones on natural or chemically lightened hair. Leaving hair with soft translucent strands. And it smells amazing!
Just be aware it may stain between fingers and hands, I just make sure to scrub my hands before I turn the water off. That's not a con in my opinion.

September 18, 2016

If you have coloured your hair blonde this is a must if you want to keep the brass and the yellow out of your hair. It smells great and keeps your hair nice and light! Leave it in your hair for 10 minutes and follow up with a good conditioner

July 17, 2016

I LOVE this purple shampoo!

I've tried several drug store purple shampoos to bring out the white blonde in my highlighted hair and keep the brassy yellow colour away, and this is by far the best one. It's thick, so you can put it on your wet hair in the shower and let it soak for a while and really let it get into the blonde of your hair. I've even used it as more of a hair mask when I've had some really brassy parts of the blonde from the pool.

The smell is light and nice, it makes my hair feel really clean, and doesn't change how my hair styles or lasts between washes.

March 28, 2016

I love love this shampoo. It's great smelling and it makes your hair silky and shine.
It makes my hair bright and brings out my natural highlights. You won't be disappointed with this product.

June 12, 2015

The Ice Cream Shampoo - Purple is for blonde silver hair. This product is great in that you just need a dime's worth depending on the length of your hair and it lathers up perfectly. No problems with rinsing as well. The only problem I had and my two daughters was the gawd awful smell when washing your hair. We all smelled it before I bought it and we liked it but when we each used it, it sounds ridiculous but I felt physically ill. My daughters did not have that severe of a reaction but they did not like the scent at all. We each tried it a couple of times to make sure it wasn't just us or an off day but the results were the same.