Amazing

ID Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 339 in Powder

December 16, 2012

Love the Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil (and most if not all of their other products). I use it almost daily, it is a nice finishing powder and it makes the makeup looks much better (settled, but in a good way). I have tried quite a few finishing powders and this is one of my favorites.

A jar costs about ~ $25 and will last you for a few months, but they have extra large jars which makes it even cheaper.

If you haven't given it a try yet, and you use finishing powders, I suggest you try it.

December 12, 2012

I love this powder! For about $25.00 you get 0.3oz of powder - which honestly lasts me about 6 months. I use it as a light dusting on my face with a kabuki brush, add blush and mascara and am good to go. It helps combat shine and you can get a version that is shimmery or with SPF as well. It's so lightweight, does not affect your skin in a negative way at ALL and it absolutely easy to apply. Its very light coverage and can be used as a setting powder as well. I tend to use it on its own or over a primer/SPF that I have.

I really love it!