ID Ideas&Discoveries;magazine

ID Ideas&Discoveries;magazine Reviews

1 review
Ranked #720 out of 969 in Books

April 28, 2012

Ok, not a typical review, but it's something I rave about. ID magazine obviously is a magazine not a book. It's a relatively new magazine out on stands, I had originally bought the very first issue for my boyfriend, who loved it. Well, I am a voracious reader of everything: flyers, books, pamphlets whatever is lying around, so I had to have a read through of this new mag. Guess who is addicted now? Love it!! It is full of great articles about the world we live in: the past, the future, new inventions, life changing events, rare animals, I am telling you, its got a little bit of EVERYTHING!! I always feel like I have learned something new every single time i read this magazine. The only complaint I have about it, is that it only comes out every 2 months. I always get disappointed when I go to the store and the new one is not on the stands yet. As soon as I see the new issue, I scoop it up! Wanna feel smarter, start buying ID Magazine!