IÖGO Original Desserts Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 245 in Yogurt

August 25, 2014

I recently picked up a large pack of these because I saw them on clearance. I hardly managed to try them myself because my normally picky boyfriend ate most of them. They have a great taste and have a perfect amount of sweetness for a quick treat.

May 13, 2014

I didn't bought iogo at first because I thought it was Greek yogurt and I really don't like it. I wish it was possible to just buy 4 packs with only one of the flavor. I really love the chocolate-raspberry and the caffelatte but I could skip the strawberry and caramel flavors.

August 15, 2013

LOVE THE LEMON!!! Great assortment of flavors - I can share the pack with my son

January 03, 2013

I must say, I have tried a LOT of yogurts in my day and IÖGO Original Desserts has been my favourite and it is also free of gelatin, preservatives, and artificial flavours.

The pack comes with 4 of Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Pie, Creme Caramel and Mocaccino flavours.

My personal favourite is Lemon Pie and I hate lemon pies. It is not to sour like regular lemon yogurt but still has that distinctive lemon flavour.

My second favourite was the Strawberry Shortcake. It had a few nice strawberry chunks and basically tasted like strawberry yogurt.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Creme Caramel, but I don't really like Creme Caramel anyways.

I also am not a coffee person so the Mocaccino was alright. I did have a few coffee lovers to try it and they really enjoyed it.

Texture wise, I thought it was great. It isn't a runny, liquidy yogurt but it wasn't as thick as greek yogurt.

All in all, I really enjoyed it.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted