IKEA Bevara Bag Clips

IKEA Bevara Bag Clips Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

October 13, 2016

I love these bag clips! They even work well to temporarily seal things to go in the freezer! You cannot beat the price, I have not found anything as good for this price. I only wish they had more big clips in the bag. Though I do use the small ones they are difficult to close on average sized bags.

October 08, 2016

I picked a few packages of these Ikea Bag Clips. I actually picked some up for my mom as well. I really love these clips. The are handy and closes any bag. They are great for chip bags or other snacks and is easy to use. The only downside is that I don't have much use for the smaller ones.

The package comes in different sizes and I could never use the smaller ones. It's good to buy a couple packages, that way, you will never run out of bag clips.

October 04, 2016

These are great bag snaps. I keep a couple in my desk at work to seal up snacks so they don't go stale. They are great for crackers, cookie bags, chips. I even use them to close up frozen veggie and shrimp bags in the freezer to prevent them from spilling out.

August 23, 2016

J'adore les clips de chez Ikea car elles sont très utile pour refermer tout nos sacs que ns avons ouvert mais pas terminé. En plus ils sont très résistant au tant nous pouvons refermer en sac avec et le mettre au congélateur sans qu'il brisé. Je l'ai adore

July 23, 2016

Keeps your chips fresher longer. Easy to use. I always have a few of these laying around the house. Don't be lazy! Grab these and keep them nearby. You will need it. The fun colours make it easy to see the drawer and you can even use the colours to mark 'hey this is my bag of chips' if you have roommates. :)

February 14, 2016

It works great for bags. I love it so much. Sometimes I can finish the bag of chips than I can use this to close it.

January 20, 2016

If we have any bags to close up, these are the clips we use. I like that you get multiple sizes.

January 06, 2016

Cheap bag clips that are good for keeping chips, cereal, crackers, etc. They are handy to have around

January 06, 2016

I like using these on chip bags,seems to work good,they're not expensive

December 14, 2015

These clips...I use them for just about every soft plastic bag that ends up in my cupboard, and some that dont. During the summer months we had a hard time with the kitchen waste and the fruit flies were in heaven. i started putting my kitchen waste in the freezer until it was time to take it outside, and then I realized that these clips were perfect for keeping the kitchen waste bag secure as to not let any of the flying pests inside the bag. seems to have kept the smells contained. Fruit flies 0 - Me 1

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic