Ikea Furniture Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 987 in Misc

February 15, 2016

This place has had a bad rap for poor quality but when you consider the prices of some of their furniture and household items, it's not half bad. And their furniture are generally easy to assemble. It's perfect for students although I noticed in recent years some of their furniture and linens have gone up in price range.

0.5/5

January 29, 2016

My son and I went shopping there and he nearly bought a couch but I bumped it gently and it moved quite a bit. We both figured out that it was pretty flimsy. If a couch moves that easy, it can't be that sturdy. So, as a result I can say I'm not too pleased with that store.

January 20, 2016

Bought many things from the store. Had a problem with a cabinet, delaminating; it was past 45 days so I couldn't return it for another. Spoke to customer service and they couriered a replacement door for free. Very please with the fix.

January 15, 2016

The best prices and styles of furniture . Plus the food is a bonus only down side is spending countless hours in the maze of a store I always end up buying more then I need but it all works out in the end.

December 01, 2015

Ikea Furniture
;

You can not go wrong with Ikea furniture
Not obviously centre pieces for a home base, but accessories and when on a budget they are great!!!

So many accent furniture pieces come from IKEA

Shelving, cabinets, side tables.

So easy to assemble, instruictions are very easy to put together the furniture, the furniture is pretty and trendy, receive many compliments.

The furniture is lasting for its price....another thing the PRICE!!! Can't go wrong, truly affordable.

0.5/5

November 05, 2015

I found out not too long ago that Ikea furniture is pretty flimsy to say the least. I prefer a couch that doesn't move that easily when you pass by (as it did for me) They may have good stuff, but I definitely stay away from their furniture items.