Imodium

Imodium Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 487 in Remedies

June 26, 2016

These Works super fast and some people might be embarrassed to say it but we have all had diarrhea once in our lives at least. These are great for relieving symptoms and making you able to continue on with the day

June 26, 2016

I do not travel with Imodium. One year my husband and l travelled to Acapulco and by the second day in on our two weeks vacation he developed diarrhea really bad and wasn't able to leave the hotel room. Lucky for him, I had Imodium on hand and almost immediately he began to feel better and no more unnecessary trips to the washroom. Easy to swallow caplets that work.

February 23, 2016

So I tried Imodium for the first time when I went to Cuba and was suffering from diarrhea. I knew that we were going on an excursions and didn't want to have to keep running to the bathroom. So I took one. Well it worth well if you say. I did not go to the washroom. But I find that because of this I got more sick. Probably because it needed to come out lol. It took quite a few hours 8-10 before I finally was able to go to the washroom. I am not sure if I would use this again. I mean it's effective but may not be the best solution.

February 18, 2016

J'ai utilisé ce produit lors de vacances à Cuba car il arrive souvent que l'on ait des dérangements dans d'autres pays à cause de l'eau et des produits locaux. Cela a été efficace assez rapidement. J'en rapporterai lors de prochaines vacances.

January 26, 2016

This stuff works pretty much immediately. Very fast and efficient. Always take it with me when I travel. Works way quicker than Pepto for sure.

January 09, 2016

I suffer from IBS,I do not go anywhere without this product, its always in my purse ,it works very fast to relieve the horrible bloating and pain associated with diarrhea

IMODIUM;

I do not travel without this.
    Works faster than Pepto Bismol or Gravol.
    Imodium instant relief.

Used it n my recent vacation to the Carribeans, helped instantly, especially before flying, the uncertainty!

Easy to swallow, no bad taste, lasts long, and very efficient.

July 29, 2015

If I really need to take a help against dhiarrea Imodium is the only product. Strong, effective and immediate !

July 29, 2015

I do not travel without these. its fast acting and works great. It is a huge relief and allows you to enjoy or move along the rest of your day off a toilet.

June 23, 2015

La qualité et surtout l'efficacité de se produit ne se dément pas , il fait ce pourquoi il est vendu cesser les problèmes gastro intestinaux ; toujours suivre la posologie pour maximiser l'efficacité . À avoir toujours à la maison, en voiture et surtout très pratiques en voyages lors de périodes de tourista . Il deviendra votre meilleur ami croyez moi sur parole . Rapport qualité prix excellent si tu comptes les bénéfices que ça peut apporter .