Imperial Cinnamon Spread Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 105 in Dips & Spreads

January 19, 2017

I am embarrassed admitting this but I found out the other day that neither of my kids have tried this. How is this possible? HAHA!! We always had this in the house as kids, it was a breakfast staple. Enjoyed it most mornings on toast and loved it.

November 06, 2015

These spread is so tasty and such a nice breakfast treat. #Imperial "Cinnamon Spread" is very soft, easy to spread and so delicious on not only your toast but also waffles, crackers and buttermilk biscuits. One of my favorite flavors is cinnamon. My family and I like to have it also as a late night snack with tea. It is a great price and I always have this spread in my fridge.

November 05, 2015

Great price! So delicious on toast! My kids love it!

March 16, 2015

I love cinnamon and I was excited to try this product but was very disappointed. It tastes extremely oily and gritty. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I will not be purchasing this spread again.

March 10, 2015

I picked this product up last week for the first time. I didn't know what to expect but it sounded wonderful. Definitely better then I had even imagined. Extra creamy taste is great on toast.