Imperial Soft Margarine

Imperial Soft Margarine Reviews

Ranked #958 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 13, 2016

My family buys this margarine often ... Especially when it is on sale for $1 we stock up
Taste is great, quality is great too.
I don't use it for myself at the moment but my whole family does and they all enjoy it!!

June 13, 2016

I use this margarine for literally everything. From baking, cooking, frying or just to put on as a spread. The consistency is great even coming directly out of the fridge.

June 10, 2015

It's not my favorite but I get it when its on sale. It doesn't have much flavor so its good for baking.

June 01, 2015

Nice margarine, it's nothing amazing so I only buy when it goes on sale.

March 21, 2015

This is good for cooking and baking. it is also great for toast and flavour is very good.

March 21, 2015

This margarine has such a great flavour that tastes very close to butter! It's so good to have on toast or to make with grilled cheese.

March 11, 2015

I use Imperial Margerine mostly for baking. A cost effective alternative to butter. Tastes very close to butter.

March 10, 2015

Goes on smoothly. Great for baking and other dishes.

March 10, 2015

This doesn't really have much of a taste to it so it's not my first choice, but if it's on sale I'll buy it and use to cook things in the frying pan with, or to put in baking. There are other margarines that I would prefer over this though.

March 05, 2015

As far as the taste, it doesn't really taste like anything really. I would personally eat it with bread, potatoes, or even use it it my oil when frying eggs. The quality is great for me! Never had any issues with it at all. My family and I have been using this brand for ages! :) My mom loves using the butter when she bakes and she says she really likes it. I love adding it to toasted bread sometimes, cause it smells OH SO GOOD and also looks BOMB! Aha, just make sure not to add too too much or else the bread will look like a soaking sponge!