Indeed Nanoblur Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Description QUICK FACTS - Works in 40 seconds - Reduces signs of age by up to 10 years - Non-oily, fragrance free - Suitable for all skin types INGREDIENTS Water / Aqua / Eau ? Adipic acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer ? Dimethicone ? Glycerin ? Cyclopentasiloxane ? VP/VA Copolymer ? Cyclohexasiloxane ? Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer ? Amodimethicone ? Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose ? Isohexadecane ? Polysilicone-11 ? Polysorbate 80 ? Citric Acid ? Caprylyl Glycol ? Phenoxyethanol HOW TO USE NANOBLUR Nanoblur is based on advanced optics technology and its application varies depending on your skin type and skincare regimen. We do encourage you to customize your application based on your needs, keeping the following application guidelines in mind. Oily, Normal/Normal to Dry Skin (Most Cases) - If not using makeup, use Nanoblur as the last step in regimen, after your last moisturizer. - If using liquid foundation, apply Nanoblur after applying foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required. - If using powder foundation, apply Nanoblur before applying powder foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required. Dry to Severely Dry Skin - If not using makeup, mix Nanoblur with your last moisturizer in your regimen and apply together. A 50/50 ratio is often suitable. - If using liquid foundation, apply Nanoblur after applying foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required. - If using powder foundation, mix Nanoblur with your moisturizer of choice and apply the mix before applying powder foundation. With Nanoblur, you will notice less foundation will be required.

April 23, 2016

This has become part of my daily ritual. I apply under my eyes around crows feet. It seems to give it a smoother effect. I find it dries quickly and I don't feel it at all. You need a tiny bit, I bought my tube a year ago, use it daily and am still good for another few months! There is no smell, it dries clear.

0.5/5

February 08, 2016

This is an awful product! It doesn't work at all.It's very sticky,tacky and it doesn't absorb well leaves your face stiff feeling! If you try to wear cover up/foundation or concealer under it or over it if doesn't matter it balls up on your face.Feels cakey heavy gross on your face! I also didn't find it worked all!! Safe your money $$ don't buy this!

September 23, 2015

I recently went to an Indeed Laboratories event and was given Nanoblur to try out. I am impressed at how it really does blur any imperfections you want to hide. I apply it and add my powder foundation on top. Its a nice addition to my beauty product collection!

August 25, 2015

This cream is pretty cool. It actually works pretty good. You apply it after your moisturizer either under your foundation or by itself and it makes you look smoother and younger.

December 06, 2014

I'm not sure if I should recommend this optical diffuser cream. Maybe because I have bad vision, I'm not seeing a lot of difference. I am in their target age range - but I don't have a lot of face wrinkles. I do have some uneven colour and enlarged pores. Nanoblur works on the visibility of pore size and gives me an instant matte finish. I don't like piling on product because that never bodes well for an acne-prone skin, so I bought this about 2 years ago, and have only used it about 4 times. It says use on top of make-up, but the website says you can mix with foundation or moisturizer. What happens if I use a mineral make-up - you shouldn't really apply cream on top of powder. While there are limits to it's effectiveness for me, it's an incredible price for something that works... and will work better and better as I age!

August 09, 2013

This has got to be the best product on the market, I absolutely love it!! Not only does it do exactly what the box says it will but it gives your skin a smooth and flawless look, makes your pores and fine lines smaller and the best part....makes you look younger!! The only recommendation I would give is to apply it after your moisturizer before applying your makeup, not the other way around like the package says. By doing it this way you will receive better results! Love it!!

March 11, 2013

this product is amazing, just apply after your regular moisturizing and makeup routine and within seconds you actually look ten years younger. Best product i think on the market at a reasonable price.. Worth every penny.

January 13, 2013

This really works!! It makes the skin and pores look a lot better, I have bought my second tube...I would recommend this product to anyone. The only thing is that you have to wait a few minutes to dry before applying any liquid foundation on top. It can also be put on alone without any make up, the skin looks smoother and healthier.

May 12, 2011

This product is like it states MAGIC. I tried this and if your man notices you know it works! Let's just say friends of mine tried it and we are all hooked. It makes your skin feel and look fresh, alive and clear. It takes away your wrinkles and your skin looks smooth. If you are in your 30's to 40's worth buying it
it's a TEN!!!!!!!!

February 27, 2011

Love it. Easy to use and works wonderfully. Add Snoxin for a great regime! Skin looks and feels great!