Infantino Flip Carrier Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

September 06, 2016

I got this carrier for my little girl and we have been using it since she was a couple days old. She's now 6 months old and I use this daily - if I need to get things done, I can just strap my daughter in and she is comfy and content. We've gone on long walks with this carrier and our daughter enjoys being in the front facing position. It's comfortable to wear and easy to get on and off if you are alone with baby. My husband uses it as well and likes it.

August 24, 2016

I absolutely love this carrier. It is very comfortable and my daughter loves it.
I had tried Baby Bjorn and Snuglies in the past and this carrier takes the cake
I had initially went to buy the MeiTai carrier by Infantino, which was not in stock at the time, and spent a little extra on this instead. It is a great inexpensive alternative to the higher priced products (Tula etc)

May 16, 2016

This didn't work for me but I can see how some moms love carriers. I'm very well endowed (D-cup) and found that having the carrier on my front, which is why I bought it, didn't work well for me. Caused me back pain and put the baby on an awkward angle when on my front. The actual carrier was constructed with very high quality though and felt very secure. Straps could have been a bit longer. I'm not a huge woman but since it accommodates babies 6 lb+ I was still carrying some baby weight right after giving birth so the straps seemed a bit short given the target audience.

1.5/5

March 09, 2016

I was so excited to use this with our first baby and what a letdown. We bought it because it was affordable but the quality really reflects the price. My back started aching after 10 mins of carrying my baby in it. Although the material feels nice and cushy where the baby is, it felt like there was no padding in the shoulder straps for the parent. There was also something wonky with the stitching so that the straps didn't even stay flush and it felt like my baby's weight was being carried on my shoulders by two thin pieces of rope...cut right into my back. I never used it again.

April 08, 2015

My hubby and I find this carrier to be very uncomfortable and hard on the back. It needs to spread the weight out more or have more cushioning. Also if my son is in it for an extended amount of time it digs into his thighs and gets very sore.

April 07, 2015

Love it. Husband and baby do too. Easy & comfortable!

January 30, 2015

Our daughter got this from a friend. She had never used a carrier like this at all. She loved it. It's so much better than the others where they are rear facing. This lets your child see what's in front of them.

September 09, 2014

Had this for my son and loved it! So easy to use and adjust! My dogs got at it and broke the clips and I am going to buy another one. Would never buy one of the expensive ones when this one worked so well.

August 27, 2014

I had this carrier bought for me for the baby shower of my third child and love it. I actually never used carriers for my first two children and regret it. Its very supportive on your back. My daughter was comfortable in it. The padding in it is great and not to heavy. Very secure and I had no worries with her in it. We used for walks hikes in stores etc saves lugging a buggy around for sure. Worth the price.

July 17, 2013

I bought this right after getting my wrap (awful). The price is very reasonable ( who pays 130.00 for one?). It's lightweight, protective with the many clips. I also like if my baby fell asleep you can unclip her without disturbing her. It also can adjust to any bodies body type.