Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 51 in Curling Iron

March 01, 2015

I bought this for my sister and she loved it. she always look so pretty with her beautiful curls. it a great product and am happy that i bought it for her.

March 01, 2015

Okay, so I was skeptical about this product when I first seen it advertised, it looked way to good to be true, a styling product that sucks your hair in and a few seconds later spits it out perfectly curled. But I was intrigued, I was bored of constantly straightening my hair and was to lazy and afraid to try to curl my hair with a wand or traditional curling iron. I read a lot of good reviews and bad ones but I decided that I would really only know if I tried it for myself! It was $119.99 at shoppers, more then I've ever spent on any other styling product. It's purple, girly, a little bit heavy for holding up repeatedly but doesn't feel to fragile. Just like the advertisement you put a small amount of hair in the chamber, close it and with in a few seconds ( Depending on the settings you have it set to) it beeps and you open it up and carefully let your beautiful curls fall out. It does take some practice and patients (Especially if you've got very thick hair like me!) but in the end I am completely satisfied with this product.

January 27, 2015

This curling iron is the first I have ever used that did not leave my hair frizzed and broken. The curls actually stay in for longer periods of time without hair spray!

October 30, 2014

i have really hard to curl hair and i love this curling iron.once you figure out the proper thickness to curl and i find one side easier to curl then the other but is great and way quicker to curl my long hair like this then with a regular curling iron. love how it beeps when its done curling. everyone should have this curling iron!

September 10, 2014

The Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret creates wonderful curls. It does take a little time to get use to the product, but that is true of any new product anyone purchases. Once you get past the learning curve, it's smooth sailing. You Betcha I recommend Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret.

August 26, 2014

I have long straight hair and the curl secret gave me great curls. There's a minimal learning curve to figure out how to use the product. Please read the instructions manual as I noticed that there's different time settings for looser or tighter curls. My hair did get stuck a few times but now know how to avoid having that happen. Make sure your hair is clean, dry and without any hair styling products as the curl secret will get clogged. Apply styling products once you curled your hair.

Walmart has the best and cheapest price on the Conair Curl Secret. Overall, Conair Curl Secret is a great product once I figured how to avoid getting my hair stuck in the chamber. Wish the cord was longer.

July 11, 2014

I have very fine and very long,silky hair.My hair did get stuck in it and then I managed to get my hair curled,But I don't know if its my hair or what but did not hold the curls for long time.They weren't perfect.Would not recommend buying this product at all.

July 08, 2014

I have long straight hair, that simply doesn't hold a curl, so was excited to try this product. I used this on freshly washed hair, with a bit of anti fizz cream put in my hair prior to drying it. I couldn't believe the beautiful curls I got from this. I used it on it's highest setting and left the curls alone until I was done my hair and then just used my fingers to loosen them up and style it a bit (no spray). The curls held great and it only took about 1/2 an hour to curl my whole head. This usually would take at least an hour and fall out after 2. I simply love this product and find the price more than worth it!

June 19, 2014

I bought this product 7 months ago and have only used it a handful of times but it makes a perfect curl almost every time. I have got my hair caught in it a few times due to using to much hair but that was my own doing. The product works well and is easier for myself than using an average hair curler.

June 17, 2014

j'en voulais un mais apres avoir vu plein de monde avoir des problemes avec leur cheveux avec le curl secret je pense pas que je vais en acheter un et meme que ma soeur a eu une meche de cheveux coincée dans le curl secret alors ouff je suis plus certaine que ca fonctionne vraiment bien