Infiniti Pro by Conair Ionic Brush

Infiniti Pro by Conair Ionic Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #695 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 27, 2015

I recently received the Ionic Brush by Conair as a gift. Its a battery-operated (2 AAA) brush. It claims to tame frizz and static. There is a little switch located on the handle to turn it on and off, a little yellow light lets you know it is on, however that is the only indication as it makes no sound. I tested it on my mother, my sister, and myself. The results seem to vary depending on your hair type.

My mother has bleached blond hair, very over processed. She does nothing in terms of styling, she is a wash and go kind of gal with the occasional anti frizz serum. Her hair tends to be dry and fluffy. When testing it on her there seemed to be an automatic noticeable difference. Her hair did appear to be a little smoother and less fuzzy. She also commented that it felt softer after using the brush.

My sister also has processed hair. She dyes it every couple of weeks to whatever color she fancies at the time. She does tend to blow dry but uses no product and no other hair tools. Her hair at the time was a little messy however it did appear to smooth it out. The results weren't as good as my mothers.

My hair is also processed. I blow dry a couple of times a week and straighten a couple times a month. I use product, however did not use product for testing. I blew dry my hair as I normally would then took the ionic brush to it. I did not noticed a difference in frizz but did notice my hair was not as stat-icky as it tends to be. It also felt much softer than it normally does. Although my results werent amazing I do tend to continue using this brush.

My mother and sister have also requested each their own for Christmas.

The brush runs for approx 39.99 (CAD) and can be found a t most larger dept. stores.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products