Infusium Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #646 out of 935 in Shampoo

Bathe your hair in 23 pro-vitamins, emollients, and moisturizers in this deeply moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

January 07, 2016

I have always love this brand makes my hair look amazing, so soft and shiny,my only complaint is that it's too expensive

December 15, 2015

i have fine hair and do not have to use a lot of hair product to wash my hair... how ever this stuff is horrible i needed to use a lot to get the suds i neede for clean hair..

December 14, 2015

Its good but contuonner make hair too much oily..but its ok only shpoo

August 23, 2011

I have been using this for years. It is great for those prone to split ends! Much cheaper than salon brands but works great!

May 29, 2010

I have very fine hair and have tried a variety of volumizing shampoos but this is my favourite. I find it hard to find the Volumology one but I've found that the Colorology one is just as good. Combined with my hair mousse it gives me a ton of volume and I have noticed a huge difference when I have used other shampoos while away from home, my hair was flat and that upset me. I find the price a little high and would only buy it if it was on sale and Shoppers regularly had great deals on it. Once I got introduced to the wonderful world of coupons last year I found the deal of a lifetime; Walmart had them on sale for $4, I had $3 coupons. I now have enough shampoo to last me well over a year ;) I also purchased a bunch of the Moisturology sprays, shampoos and conditoners as my best friend loves those so whenever she needs them she comes over and shops, I have more room than her :) A great product that I hope they never discontinue, so many of the products I have loved are no longer available in Canada :(

April 26, 2008

Infusium volume shampoo/conditioner are amazing. A great product for a very reasonable price.

December 27, 2007

I've tried many different brands of shampoos & conditioners and I always go back to Infusium. I absolutely love it. It makes my hair feels so clean and soft without drying out my scalp. It's a little more expensive than average drug store brands but it's worth every penny!!

December 20, 2007

I have the volum(ologie) shampoo and conditioner set. I have to say I am not disappointed at all. It does make my hair voluminous! I also like how it moisturizes my hair and makes it smooth. I like it muuuch more than the TRESemme set. I will definitely buy it again when it goes on sale at Shoppers.

January 28, 2007

I normally alternate between salon and drug store shampoo and conditioners and this is one of my favourite drug store shampoo and conditioners...it smells great and leaves my hair feeling and looking very shiny and soft. It is a bit pricier than other drug store shampoos but I find this product works very well...almost salon grade in terms of moisturizing my hair... and it is a lot less expensive than anything you would buy in the salon. I highly recommend this product! :o)