Inglot Nail Enamel Reviews

Ranked #1296 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

October 29, 2014

great range of colours! If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist. Nail polish dry extremely fast! by the time I finish painting both my hands, my first hand is already dry!

September 19, 2014

I bought two colours from Inglots regular range of nail enamel, 971 and 702. One is a lavender with a silver iridescence running through it and it dried to a satin/shiny finish and the other is a bright baby pink that dried to a matte finish.For the price of these i was expecting at least average if not great quality nail polish but was sorely dissapointed. They.They are both streaky and take over 3 coats to be fully opaque and the pink is a horrible formula that semi dries and takes forever to get that last bit dry and the lavender was just way too sheer.

The 02m like is much better and value for money.

August 12, 2014

Most of my nail polishes are from inglot , they have really good quality and a wide variety of colors.
I definately recommend inglot to anyone that needs nail polishes with good quality and reasonable prices.

July 22, 2014

This is the best nail polish I have located on the market. It is thinner than the OPI nail polishes which means it goes on smoother and does not peel off. The variety of colours is fantastic. This is the only brand I use now.

November 06, 2009

Try working for INGLOT without painting your nails a different colour every day!!!
Their polishes are great and need 2 coats for the true colour. They are durable and come in flat, sparkly, metalic and sheer variations. They also have shades you can't find anywhere else!

My faves are the bright purple, dark indigo, and the vibrant coral all in flat finish :)

August 14, 2007

WOW. I got this as a gift and it's AMAZING.

I'm not a big nail polish fan - at least I wasn't until I got a bottle of Inglot's nail enamel. I have weak nails to begin with - something not helped by the fact that I tend to bite my nails. I don't do that when I wear this stuff. a) I'm too paranoid of chipping the amazing, glossy, highly pigmented finish and ruin it, and b) even if I do begin to chew, this product stands up to it VERY well.

Like you'd expect from Inglot, of course, the product comes in a billion vibrant colours for you to choose from. Absolute love!

And it has STAYING power. How much staying power you ask? Recently in a conversation with some friends that somehow came around to this product one person said, "Yeah, the only trouble with Inglot's nail polish is that it never comes off" in reference to the "chipped nail polish 'look'". If the only complaint is that it works too well, you know it's gotta be good. Just talking about it makes me want to go do my nails.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?