Good

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 545 in Masks

September 15, 2016

I absolutely love this facial mask, it's my go to for when i have somewhere special to go to. I use it the night before. When applying this mask it feel nice and cold which i love. After applying, cleaning, and patting dry this mask is amazing it works wonders i can feel and visibly see that my pores are smaller and/or clean. Your face will feel very refreshed, smooth, and clean.
    Application: Easy & Odor: Light and nice

June 17, 2016

This is one of the dupes for Clay Mask, it works like magic! My skin really feels refreshed and tighter after using it . I instantly feel my pores are clean after using it. The product doesn't smell bad at all, it is pleasant. I bought mine from South Korea and it's super affordable.

March 28, 2016

This product is amazing. First time trying a clay mask so I don't have other comparisons but it really did miracles on my pores. After you rinse it off, your skin feels super soft and moisturized and the your pores are noticeably smaller.