Good

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 617 in Masks

February 24, 2017

I have large pores and my face is perpetually full of blackheads. I've tried the strips, charcoal scrubs, and different "pore refining" products but nothing made much of an impact. I was skeptical that I would see any major results from this mask but was open to trying something new.
    Believe the hype in these reviews! I have been using the mask twice a week for almost a month and I see a noticeable different in my skin. There's a decrease in the volume of blackheads and noticeable improvement in overall texture and complexion of the my skin. I know that pore size is genetic but you will definitely notice a tightening of the pores after use

September 15, 2016

I absolutely love this facial mask, it's my go to for when i have somewhere special to go to. I use it the night before. When applying this mask it feel nice and cold which i love. After applying, cleaning, and patting dry this mask is amazing it works wonders i can feel and visibly see that my pores are smaller and/or clean. Your face will feel very refreshed, smooth, and clean.
    Application: Easy & Odor: Light and nice

June 17, 2016

This is one of the dupes for Clay Mask, it works like magic! My skin really feels refreshed and tighter after using it . I instantly feel my pores are clean after using it. The product doesn't smell bad at all, it is pleasant. I bought mine from South Korea and it's super affordable.

March 28, 2016

This product is amazing. First time trying a clay mask so I don't have other comparisons but it really did miracles on my pores. After you rinse it off, your skin feels super soft and moisturized and the your pores are noticeably smaller.