• Insanity Workout
  • Insanity Workout

Insanity Workout Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 163 in Weight Management

June 19, 2016

This program is crazy expensive. That fact aside, it is a great program. It has maybe a dozen or so different programs and if you keep at it you will see results quickly. It gets the heart rate up FAST and keeps it there for a huge calorie burn. It is really tough but worth the time investment! I am sad to report, however, that I recently broke and arm and leg, both requiring surgery, and this program is no longer accessible to me. If you have restrictions, you more than likely will not be able to do this program.

March 23, 2016

This is a great workout set. If you follow the scheduled workouts you will definitely see results. Be warned though this is tough and not recommended for beginners/those just starting to get in shape. I think it is difficult for anyone despite your fitness level.

December 28, 2015

Pros: Excellent workout, Shaun T is the best, so motivating (not annoying), very effective results
Cons: difficult for beginners, but you can still work at your own pace.

July 26, 2015

I tried this and oh man I felt the burn and the muscle pain the next day. Really good work out for sure, does make a difference if you are true to the routine and a clean diet. You will defiantly feel it working for sure and notice a difference in time.

May 07, 2015

I take a digital copy of this with me when I travel just in case I won't have access to a gym - this is always easy to do in a quick 30 minutes in a hotel room. I liked to think I was relatively in shape when I first started the program but boy do I have a way to go. I was sweating by the end of the 30 minutes and absolutely feeling it the next day. Totally worth it - it's a different spin on my regular workout routine.

September 25, 2014

This is truly an insane (aka. amazing!) workout. It really makes you get moving and sweating! I am relatively fit and when I tried insanity I felt the burn and it was also interesting and fun too! I like the mentality of the workout and also the philosophy behind it. Worth a try for sure!

August 18, 2014

This workout is seriously Insane. I was dripping in sweat and I am fit! It is so challenging and fun! You will feel very rewarded once you complete this... and sore!

February 20, 2014

Really an insane workout. Please check with you doctor before you attempt this workout. You are in for some serious workout, it really works!

December 30, 2013

Insanity is a truly rewarding workout. I've tried many other workouts and I have to say after one day I totally felt the burn. The moves are pretty easy and the videos are not too long. The main Beachbody Insanity workout comes in the form of 10 intense workout DVDs. There is also a deluxe version with 12 DVDs. If you buy through the official Beachbody company. You will see results within 60 days if you follow the workout plan.
It;s all about interval training!! Worth the PAIN!

October 22, 2013

I can actually see really good result from my friend. He lost 30 pound while doing this type of workout. He look so fit and healthy. The CD also included a Insanity Nutrition Guide (recipes on what to eat). There is this guy named John Swanson on YouTube who show his process from day 1. You can totally see the changes. I think it's too intense for me. I got to say I'm quite lazy with exercise. Need to motivate myself again!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!