Instagram App Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 574 in Misc

February 09, 2017

I have to admit it. I am a little bit addicted to Instagram! I love that it's just images and videos, that I can choose who to follow and the discovery section is really fun, too! It's great that they added the messaging option so I can more easily share posts with my friends. The only thing I don't like about it is that it uses A LOT of data - so make sure to switch it to 'Use Less Data' in the settings.

January 31, 2017

A really great app! Love that its free! I enjoy sharing my adventures with my followers and looking through their pictures. Love the hashtag feature that connects you with virtually thousands of others using the app!

January 17, 2017

J'aime bien cette application depuis le tout début. Cela me permet de suivre des personnalité connue que j'apprécie et aussi de suivre les tendances mode. Il y a de tout, c'est parfait pour les petits tuto de trucs DIY ou pour les vidéos trop cute d'animaux.

January 13, 2017

Great app, I am really addicted ahah I love to shared picture that I took kinda my two dogs, my plants, my nails well done! With the hashtag you can cross the path of so much peoples with the same interest as you and look their profile!

December 21, 2016

I use the instagram app for android and love it! It crashes sometimes, but not enough for me to get annoyed or uninstall the app. I actually don't think I have ever uninstalled this app, I'm addicted! It's the best place to share photos or find photos and videos of hilarious memes and amazing make-up, fashion and hair. I love instagram!

November 28, 2016

I love the Instagram App on my Android. All you do is take a picture with your phone (or upload an existing picture already on your phone) and if you want, enter a title, description, little message or even tag people/places/products and that's it! There is so much beautiful photography to be found, from pros with their manual cameras to amateurs on our cell phones.
    My favorite part about Instagram - everyone is so positive! It's just this great big happy place with people being so supportive and friendly of and to the pictures others post. It's really something else to see how the artistic community spirit reverberates throughout the App.
    It is really fun and so easy to share pictures. The best part was how I am able to edit the picture to make it brighter or show different colors, switch it to black and white or to even add little designs and stuff right onto the picture. All that, plus it's free! There's even a private message function so you can chat with your Instagram connections - and it supports all the #hashtags and @products/people just like all the other major social media platforms.

November 21, 2016

Love this social media page. Can keep in touch with my friends and family that are far away from me. Msg and talk to friends I haven't seen or taliked to in ages,.

November 10, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup l'application Instagram,j'ai connu plusieurs personne fantastiques sur cette app.J'aime le fait qu'on puisse contrôler qui peut voir nos publications et tout. Allez me suivre :)) alexiiesimard

November 10, 2016

I am an avid instagrammer! I love it. You just take pictures and post! It's like a fun photo album- with filters, frames, etc. I have enjoyed following other people too and seeing their albums- it's a great media app

October 07, 2016

Si vous aimez partager des moments importants de votre vie par l'entremise de photos ou de courtes vidéos cette application est vraissemblablement pour vous. Il s'agit d'un autre bon moyen d'utiliser les réseaux sociaux!!