Instagram App Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 541 in Misc

November 28, 2016

I love the Instagram App on my Android. All you do is take a picture with your phone (or upload an existing picture already on your phone) and if you want, enter a title, description, little message or even tag people/places/products and that's it! There is so much beautiful photography to be found, from pros with their manual cameras to amateurs on our cell phones.
My favorite part about Instagram - everyone is so positive! It's just this great big happy place with people being so supportive and friendly of and to the pictures others post. It's really something else to see how the artistic community spirit reverberates throughout the App.
It is really fun and so easy to share pictures. The best part was how I am able to edit the picture to make it brighter or show different colors, switch it to black and white or to even add little designs and stuff right onto the picture. All that, plus it's free! There's even a private message function so you can chat with your Instagram connections - and it supports all the #hashtags and @products/people just like all the other major social media platforms.

November 21, 2016

Love this social media page. Can keep in touch with my friends and family that are far away from me. Msg and talk to friends I haven't seen or taliked to in ages,.

November 10, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup l'application Instagram,j'ai connu plusieurs personne fantastiques sur cette app.J'aime le fait qu'on puisse contrôler qui peut voir nos publications et tout. Allez me suivre :)) alexiiesimard

November 10, 2016

I am an avid instagrammer! I love it. You just take pictures and post! It's like a fun photo album- with filters, frames, etc. I have enjoyed following other people too and seeing their albums- it's a great media app

October 07, 2016

Si vous aimez partager des moments importants de votre vie par l'entremise de photos ou de courtes vidéos cette application est vraissemblablement pour vous. Il s'agit d'un autre bon moyen d'utiliser les réseaux sociaux!!

July 31, 2016

I love the Instagram app; and make a little bit too much. I use it daily; especially to promote my small crafting business that I have. It is a great way to get people to like your products, posts, and hopefully buy my products too!

July 19, 2016

I love Instagram! I use it daily. I have a little over 1000 followers and all I do is post photos of makeup, food and my pets lol. I browse the hashtags #sephora, #sephorahaul and #haul in my free time because I'm a little addicted! I like a lot of peoples pictures and they like mine back a lot of times. I love following celebrities and makeup accounts on Insta the most because that's just the kind of posts I'm into. Follow me if you're reading this @samkeaysxo !

July 03, 2016

I use instagram to promote my father and I's small business (streetstyle.toronto). Since joining the social media platform, we increased traffic to our main site (Street-Style.CA). I do like the fact that the pictures are square, it creates a cohesive look with little editing required, but there are times our photo comes out grainy due to instagram's resolution. I am just learning about how all that works, but for our purposes, we do well. Using hashtags is a great way to create hype and a brand.

June 29, 2016

The Instagram App is an a fantastic social media app that allows everyone to post Pic's any day, anytime!!
It has proven itself to be "Extremely Beneficial over & over again, ... *(especially considering that I have 2 Kids that live in another Province)!!*
We are able to share #instamoments through #instagram each & every single day, (if need be) which I Consider to be such a huge bonus & benefit
to myself & my other family members!!!
I have also watched my Grandson Literally Grow from a Newborn Baby Boy, ... into a Toddler right through
#instagram & before my very Eyes!!!
How exciting is that ... well, it's Very exciting &
Beautiful at the same time!!
Without the *Instagram App,* I would have definitely missed out on "So many 1st's" including his 1st Words, 1st teeth & 1st Christmas!!!
"Thank-you #instagram for being there for My Daughter, her Sibling's & My Son Too!!"
You Get 5 Out Of 5 Stars From Me!!!
And, I would definitely recommend this App to my Family & Friends with 100% certainty!!!

June 29, 2016

I LOVE Instagram! I use mine to share pictures of makeup as well as pictures of places that I travel to. I love seeing other peoples makeup pictures for inspiration as well!