Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker
Good

Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 35 in Small Kitchen Appliances

January 05, 2017

Just got this item for Christmas and I have already used it 4 times. It is a life saver and worth more than its weight in gold when you are busy! I dont like slow cookers because everything comes out the same texture but this is completely different and so versatile

September 22, 2016

I got a good deal on Amazon for this amazing small appliance. I use it a lot. I love how you can saute in it first when cooking some stew. I was scared of pressure cookers before so I never really owned one til I got this and it's amazing. it still seals the flavor and lessens the cooking time to half. I love it!

July 12, 2016

I LOVE my Instant Pot and am happy so far with the results. I haven't made rice pudding in years and it turned out great...my husband was asking for more so I will need to make another batch. Also made roast beef with sweet potatoes and carrots...I love the sauté feature for browning the meat and making the gravy...all in one pot!

leacarol added a new review for