• Institut Esthederm 'Cyclo Sytem' Youth Concentrate
  • Institut Esthederm 'Cyclo Sytem' Youth Concentrate

Institut Esthederm 'Cyclo Sytem' Youth Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 270 in Serums

October 16, 2015

Full disclosure: I was sent this product to try by a magazine. I was using it liberally when I happened to look it up online and saw that it was worth over $200(!!!!!!!!!!!). Needless to say, I will not be going out to buy it again on my own.

That being said - I loved the way this serum made my skin feel. I definitely felt a difference after putting it on. After using it daily for 2 weeks, did I notice a difference? That's hard to say, to be honest...but my skin did feel nice. The scent is lovely as well, and not off-putting as other serums can be.

August 23, 2015

I was fortunate enough to receive this product in a tester box from Elle Canada along with other facial serums. I've finally finished this bottle off and I really love it! It has left my skin really soft, rejuvenated and radiant. It feels replenished! I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to take care of their skin long term. Now onto the rest of my hoard of serums! :)

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml