International Coffee Iced Coffee

International Coffee Iced Coffee Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 481 in Coffee

July 29, 2015

Wasn't what I expected iced coffee to taste like, to creamy for my liking I couldn't finish a glass!

June 08, 2015

I absolutely love these, so many great flavors, so creamy and good, they taste comparable to drive through iced coffees with out the line up!

June 08, 2015

International delight iced coffee is great in a glass full of ice. Better than restaurants and cheaper too!

January 27, 2015

i love this my favourite flavour is mocha. I would buy more often if the price was lower but usually get when its on sale. I also wish it came in a smaller size for when I'm in the go. But otherwise it's a great product for when I need my caffeine fix and want a chilled drink

September 09, 2014

I really enjoy the Vanilla - simple but a good treat

August 19, 2014

I like this product because it's a tasty alternative to buying iced coffee at cafes (I know it's not completely the same) which can become pricey. I find it too sweet to drink on its own, but if I mix it with brewed coffee and add ice, it makes excellent iced coffee.

August 19, 2014

Love the taste of all flavours and definately more reasonable than the drive throughs!

July 18, 2014

The taste of I.D. iced coffee is awesome! Love the mocha and vanilla! Has the taste of coffee house iced coffee without the expensive price. Great for on the go- quick and easy :)

June 13, 2014

c'est bon mais le gout ne ressemble pas a un vrai café glacé maison j'ai ete un peu decue

May 20, 2014

love these iced coffee's, so easy and convenient when you want one, and love that they have different flavours,
the caramel one is my FAVOURITE!!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play