International delight Cinnabon

International delight Cinnabon Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 504 in Coffee

December 29, 2016

My favorite coffee creamer! It's delicious and adds sweetness with a hint of cinnamon. The flavor is strong too so you don't need to add much to your cup.

December 28, 2016

My favourite creamer flavour! Tastes delicious and love that the flavour stands out in the coffee. I find some creamers you can barely taste the flavour but this one you can taste it!

April 01, 2016

My favourite International Delight flavour! Tastes just like the real thing! So creamy and good! I only use this though as an occasional treat because it is so sweet! I would definitely recommend it though if you like your coffee sweet!

March 29, 2016

This is my favorite non dairy creamer. It has an effective sweetness and flavor, but I would think it'd actually be more of a cinnamon flavor but it's very subtle.

December 30, 2015

I like the cinnabon flavor,its sweet and has a hint of cinnamon and it tastes great in my coffee, and the aroma is amazing

December 16, 2015

Def puts wonders into any coffee or tea so good and taste just like a cinnabon so good and delicious best flavoring for anything ever so good .

October 23, 2015

This Cinnabon coffee creamer from International Delight is pretty good but it's actually kind of overwhelmingly sweet so you can really only have one cup with this creamer. It's got a good cinnamon flavour which is soothing and warm.