International Delight Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Cream Reviews

Ranked #397 out of 481 in Coffee

May 12, 2016

These is the only way I can drink coffee is using the French vanilla. I have tried the other flavors and this is the only one that I like I find the other ones are too sweet

March 14, 2016

I love International Delight in my coffee. And French vanilla is a favorite. When I saw the fat free option I was intrigued to see if it matched the original taste. While there is a subtle difference, it is not enough to pass on a healthier choice. Still a great taste to enjoy in my morning coffee.

December 30, 2015

I love the french vanilla flavor of this cream and it makes my coffee taste so good and rich

October 19, 2015

The ladies at work normally have the regular French Vanilla creamer for the pots of coffee they make, so one week I decided to pick up a new bottle for them. The store only had Fat Free so I picked it up. To my surprise they really didn't like it, they said it tastes nutty to them.
I personally really like it. The difference in taste from the regular French Vanilla is slightly noticeable, but they both taste great to me.

August 18, 2015

I live for my coffee! This cream is so yummy and just makes my coffee a treat everyday! I am very sad when I go to the fridge to find the bottle empty. All the flavors are amazing.

June 09, 2015

I LOVE this creamer for my daily coffee. I used to buy flavored coffee but then switched to the flavored creamer. I am not of fan of cream in my coffee but this creamer does not taste like traditional cream.

May 15, 2015

I love all other flavors but this Fat free french vanilla makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little. It is a horrible taste.

November 23, 2014

i cant drink my coffee with out this ! I am hooked

June 15, 2014

Finally a delicious fat free flavouring for coffee. I think this version tastes even better than the regular full fat version. I buy this all the time!

April 15, 2014

just love this product can't have coffee without it anymore.