International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 559 in Coffee

March 04, 2017

'm absolutely addicted and in love with this coffee cream.
    My absolute faveI honestly can barely have a coffee without it. I've tried other brands and they don't compare.

March 04, 2017

We purchase this item when its on sale, French Vanilla is the favourite in our house hold. Use it when you make your own homemade ice coffee with milk.

March 02, 2017

I am addicted to this stuff I just wish they had not switched to palm oil it adds a hint of strange flavor but I still cant stop using it or my morning coffee is just not the same.

February 19, 2017

I stock up on this product every time it goes on sale - sometimes 2 for $5 at No Frills! The shelf life is usually a couple of months...not that a bottle ever lasts me that long! I like my coffee creamy and sweet and this product delivers. I love the vanilla flavor and it is just the perfect amount of sweet for me. I like to add a bit of this and a bit of milk to my coffee...yum! If you like flavored coffee, this is an easy, inexpensive option.

February 17, 2017

International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Cream is the cream that both my husband can agree on. The vanilla flavor enhances every cup of coffee I drink.

January 17, 2017

From time to time I buy a flavored creamer to feel "fancy" and this is the one I usually grab.
    It is a bit more expensive then buying good old fashioned cream, but the product lasts for a long time (unlike cream).
    It adds a bit of sweetness without being crazy overpowering.
    Both my husband and I enjoy this in our coffee.

December 30, 2016

I use this coffee creamer every morning. It is like having luxury made coffee every day. The taste is sweet and comforting. I love that it makes making coffee more simple. Yes, it is more expensive then buying regular half and half but I think it's worth every penny!

December 30, 2016

From time to time I buy a flavored creamer and this product is my go to flavored creamer. It gives the right amount of vanilla flavor and sweetness as well. It is creamy but I still add a little bit of 18% cream.
    I just prefer real cream and flavored syrup.

December 19, 2016

This is by far my favourite coffee creamer! I think it is the perfect flavour for my coffee. All I add is this creamer and I do not need anything else!

December 19, 2016

This stuff is delicious!! The price is right and it takes SO long to expire, so there's no worry about using it super quickly like with milk. It makes your coffee so extra yummy! You can also get the fat free version.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus