International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 481 in Coffee

November 30, 2016

I'm absolutely addicted and in love with this coffee cream.
My absolute favourite. I honestly can barely have a coffee without it. I've tried other brands and they don't compare.

September 15, 2016

As far as french vanilla taste goes this one has it on point. I love that it adds just a little bit of sweetness without being overpowering. If you are looking for a nice treat to have with your coffee this is it.

June 07, 2016

If I am going to splurge and use a coffee creamer, this is the one. I love that it isn't too sweet, and just adds that extra flavor to my morning coffee.

June 07, 2016

The best coffee creamer I've tried! I love french vanilla, it's my favourite flavour! It's so creamy and smooth and perfectly sweet! I wait for them to go on sale as they can be a bit pricey and then I buy multiple bottles to get me through the work weeks :)

June 07, 2016

I love using coffee creamers like this, and the vanilla and hazelnut are my fave flavours. I only need to use a tiny bit (1 tsp) in one cup of coffee to get the flavour, but the men I know use way more than that. So if you pour like me it lasts a lot longer. I would say this French Vanilla compares with the International Delight version; I like them both equally and would only choose one over the other if one was on a better sale. Oh, and I don't just put it in my decaf coffee. Every morning I make a bowl of plain oatmeal and add a dash of milk, and a dash of this. It tastes way better and smells so good in the morning too.

May 15, 2016

This is my go to creamer, I have tried other brands and none compare. This will make any cup of joe irresistible. The rich vanilla flavour will keep you wanting more.

May 15, 2016

I swear I drink coffee only to put this creamer in it. I am in love with the French vanilla flavour. I always try to buy it when it goes on sale and when it does I buy multiple so I know I won't run out. I also appreciate the non fat version of this creamer and it's the only one I buy. Can't go a morning without it!!!

May 09, 2016

Love this creamer! It has a very smooth flavor, and I use it in both my coffee and hot chocolate. I use the fat free version of course. I would definitely recommend this product to coffee lovers!

April 15, 2016

I put a drop of these each morning on my tea and it gives my tea a fabulous French vanilla scent, and more importantly an excellent taste, it starts my day off just right.

April 15, 2016

I love everything about this creamer, I can't have a cup of coffee without it! Absolutely smooth, very delicious. It is a bit on the sweeter side but I personally like that.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote