International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 511 in Coffee

January 17, 2017

From time to time I buy a flavored creamer to feel "fancy" and this is the one I usually grab.
    It is a bit more expensive then buying good old fashioned cream, but the product lasts for a long time (unlike cream).
    It adds a bit of sweetness without being crazy overpowering.
    Both my husband and I enjoy this in our coffee.

December 30, 2016

I use this coffee creamer every morning. It is like having luxury made coffee every day. The taste is sweet and comforting. I love that it makes making coffee more simple. Yes, it is more expensive then buying regular half and half but I think it's worth every penny!

December 30, 2016

From time to time I buy a flavored creamer and this product is my go to flavored creamer. It gives the right amount of vanilla flavor and sweetness as well. It is creamy but I still add a little bit of 18% cream.
    I just prefer real cream and flavored syrup.

December 19, 2016

This is by far my favourite coffee creamer! I think it is the perfect flavour for my coffee. All I add is this creamer and I do not need anything else!

December 19, 2016

This stuff is delicious!! The price is right and it takes SO long to expire, so there's no worry about using it super quickly like with milk. It makes your coffee so extra yummy! You can also get the fat free version.

November 30, 2016

I'm absolutely addicted and in love with this coffee cream.
    My absolute favourite. I honestly can barely have a coffee without it. I've tried other brands and they don't compare.

September 15, 2016

As far as french vanilla taste goes this one has it on point. I love that it adds just a little bit of sweetness without being overpowering. If you are looking for a nice treat to have with your coffee this is it.

June 07, 2016

If I am going to splurge and use a coffee creamer, this is the one. I love that it isn't too sweet, and just adds that extra flavor to my morning coffee.

June 07, 2016

The best coffee creamer I've tried! I love french vanilla, it's my favourite flavour! It's so creamy and smooth and perfectly sweet! I wait for them to go on sale as they can be a bit pricey and then I buy multiple bottles to get me through the work weeks :)

June 07, 2016

I love using coffee creamers like this, and the vanilla and hazelnut are my fave flavours. I only need to use a tiny bit (1 tsp) in one cup of coffee to get the flavour, but the men I know use way more than that. So if you pour like me it lasts a lot longer. I would say this French Vanilla compares with the International Delight version; I like them both equally and would only choose one over the other if one was on a better sale. Oh, and I don't just put it in my decaf coffee. Every morning I make a bowl of plain oatmeal and add a dash of milk, and a dash of this. It tastes way better and smells so good in the morning too.