International Delight Hazelnut Coffee Cream Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 481 in Coffee

November 02, 2016

This is my favorite coffee creamer, I use it regularly. I enjoy the flavour it adds to my coffee, as I can't drink coffee black... It is also a large bottle for a very affordable price as well! I also enjoy how long the product lasts overall!

November 02, 2016

Cette crème à café est super bonne et pas trop sucré au goût. Bon produit de tout les jours, agrémente super bien mon café le matin. Bonne grosseur du format.

November 02, 2016

International Delight Hazelnut Coffee Cream is my absolute favourite coffee creamer. I like it more than Coffee-Mate's variety and find it to be more flavourful and satisfying than other brands. I don't always prefer flavoured coffee but when I do, I look forward to putting some International Delight Hazelnut Coffee Cream in my coffee, it's a really nice treat in the morning.

October 16, 2016

Mon préféré. je l;`adore, vraiment bon au gout, pas trop sucré et super réconfortant. J`en met pas beaucoup dans mon café donc il me dur longtemps. je l``aime vraiment beaucoup

June 15, 2016

This is one of the things i buy for a 'just for me guiltless treat' love love love a good cup of coffee with Hazelnut International Delight. Price is reasonable and is worth the indulgence :]

February 05, 2016

Smoothy, velvety goodness. Makes a regular boring coffee amazing. Can be a bit less sweet, and not talking about the aspartame or stevia fake sugar. Just put less in your original recipie.

January 06, 2016

Very good in coffee. Not too sweet and has a tasty hazelnut flavour.

January 06, 2016

I normally like the other creamers but this kind was gross,didn't like this flavor at all

December 03, 2015

Not necessarily healthy, but tasty! Not too sweet and has a great hazelnut flavor. I only buy it once in a while as a treat.

October 23, 2015

I love the flavour of International Delight Hazelnut Coffee Cream. The Hazel is probably my favorite of all the flavours. Pour some in your coffee and your good to go!