International Delight Iced Coffee Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 504 in Coffee

I.D. Iced Coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans, slow-steeped for maximum taste and aroma, and made with real dairy cream and skim milk.

Available in Original, Mocha, Vanilla, and Caramel Macchiato, and in Light versions for Mocha, Vanilla, and Caramel Macchiato.

January 13, 2017

I really wanted to like this drink but it was not tasty. It was creamy, milky with a light taste of coffee but the unnatural aftertaste of the whole mess was horrible.

January 05, 2017

When I first saw this product at the store, I had to buy it, just to see if it was any good. It really is! Its so yummy and the fact that its in a large container is great, you can enjoy it more than once. Its great blended with ice as well. Basically an ice cap!

June 27, 2016

I buy this and make my own kind of frappes at home, This is a perfect blend of coffee and sweetness. I normally make a few freeze them and pull them out of the freezer when I am in the mood for one they don't take too long to unthaw.

June 27, 2016

This iced coffee is delicious - tastes just like a starbucks drink! Absolutely love it, the price is right and it has a great flavour with no after taste.

May 31, 2016

As a coffee drinker, I found this Iced Coffee awful tasting. This beverage is way too sweet and way too creamy.. it could also be all the preservatives to allow for a longer shelf life. You're better off going to McDonalds over the summer to grab their freshly brewed $1 iced coffees!

May 05, 2016

This was a good purchase, it was a bit sweet if you are the type that doesn't like that but I love sweetness so I was in heaven. It is smooth and great tasting.

May 05, 2016

Not a fan. I bought this because I was curious. Way too sweet, chemical taste, and pricey. I love my iced coffee but this just isn't a good option. High in calories too!

May 05, 2016

In love iced coffee.. So I purchased this iced coffee and after the first sip I regretted making this purchase.. It was soo sweet! & tasted too artifical.. I'd rather make my own & chill it :)

May 05, 2016

I used to purchase these a while back because they had coupons for a dollar off which brought them to $2 and some change for a 2L carton was pretty awesome. my fiance used to drink it like it was nothing. i would have to dilute it a little with regular milk because it was pretty sweet. the downfall was after drinking it, it made me thirstier then ever even after diluting it. would only buy it if i wanted to substitute it in a cake to give it a little kick flavour.

May 01, 2016

The price is very reasonable for 2 litres of coffee. It has a great flavour and taste. We will be buying it a lot more since it's summer and it would be great in the morning.

Movies/TV Series

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce