International Delight - Southern Butter Pecan Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 562 in Coffee

March 02, 2017

I am one of those people that likes going to bed because in the morning..i get coffee. But. If my coffee is going to be without the International Southern Butter Pecan creamer i am not going to be happy.

In our household we used to jump between creamer flavours..then one day i spotted this and bought it to maybe add in the rotation. The rotation is no more. This is the only creamer we buy. I love it!

I know i know creamer isn't the healthiest thing to have with your coffee but the taste of this in a nice bold coffee is just delightful. Its creamy, its nutty, its thick, its sweet. If we happen to run out of this i honestly try to pop to the store in the morning while the coffee is brewing to buy one.

Best flavour out of all the International range in my opinion.

February 20, 2017

This is one of my favourite coffee creamers. I love the taste and it makes the coffee so smooth. Sometimes it can be hard to find though depending on where you shop for groceries. The most common flavours from International Delight seem to be french vanilla, Irish cream and hazelnut; at least from my experience. So when I do come across this flavour, I make sure to grab some! It's a nice change from the usual French vanilla coffee whitener. Recommended for all who like these types of creamers in their coffee.

December 28, 2016

I find this creamer doesn't have a lot of flavour when added to coffee. I was disappointed that I couldn't really taste the flavour. Just tasted like I had regular creamer in it. It's not bad but I just like to be able to taste the flavour of the creamer.

December 10, 2016

Sweet, creamy, buttery with the taste of toasted pecans. I love this in my coffee. Also delicious delicious added to steamed milk for a caffeine free night cap (with a shot of rum.) Super versatile and a delicious flavour. #InternationalDelight. I cant wait to experiment more with it! I am thinking added to cream cheese icing for carrot cake is next!

November 29, 2016

International delight is the best creamer! It is the only one used in our house every day. We have many favourites, southern butter pecan, cinnabon, and the chocolate mint are by far the best!

September 09, 2016

every morning not only starts with coffee but also my favourite coffee creamer. The southern pecan is my favourite but i also enjoy the chocolate one as well .

July 19, 2016

This is my absolute FAVOURITE coffee creamer! I'm not a huge coffee drinker, so when I drink it you can almost guarantee I'm using this creamer in it! SO sweet and creamy and delicious! I love it! It tastes way better than it sounds, initially I wasn't too sure if I'd like it but now it's my favourite.

May 19, 2016

This creamer is so tasty! It is quite sweet so I only add a little bit to my coffee, no need for any extra sugar. I use this in my coffee when I need a little extra pick me up in the morning or for an afternoon treat.

February 12, 2016

I found this to be a super synthetic tasting creamer. Keep in mind though, that I drink my coffee black. But in no way did this taste natural. It was WAY too sweet and thick. I can't imagine people putting this in their coffee every day. Just gross.

February 12, 2016

I like international delight as a brand, and typically enjoy the creamers. This flavour though is just not for me. Or as my half star rating suggests "gag".