Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care

Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 447 in Hair Removal

Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care boasts an ergonomically designed handle, a pivoting head and four blades surrounded by a moisture rich Skin Conditioning Solid with 100% natural aloe and with vitamin E to reduce irritation.  Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care  is simplified shaving at its best as it lathers and moisturizes throughout your shave, eliminating the need for soap, shaving cream and body wash, all with the use of skin-soothing ingredients.  Sensitive Care refills are available with aloe and vitamin E.

May 18, 2016

I love this product. I started using it a few years ago when we bought our camper. No need to pack shaving cream. Also I have very slim legs and am prone to cut myself shaving. I have never cut myself with this razor.

April 27, 2016

Now, with this product being a bit on the pricy side, it is important to remember that this shaver LASTS. I don't have to buy a can of shave gel in addition to razors. It's all in one, and stays in my shower and is always there when I need it! The sensitive one is my FAVOURITE! I get ingrown like crazy, and I swear since I moved over to this brand I don't get them anymore. And I like that it's pretty much unscented, because I really like the smell of my body washes'/perfumes, and I find it does not interfere with that!

April 22, 2016

Love these blades, but I find them expensive. You don't get much bang for your buck, but you do get a great shave! smoothest my legs have ever been! Also great for sensitive skin.

March 09, 2016

I love this razor! I have been buying these razors for years now, and they have always been great. It is well worth the price because it acts as a razor and shaving cream all in one. Perfect for travelling!

September 30, 2015

I have suffered from razor burn for years but not any more with these babies!!! Leaves my skin so soft and not to expensive

September 30, 2015

My skin reacts to everything and is very sensitive. I have been swearing by Intuition for many years and this product makes it even better!

September 23, 2015

My goto razor! Effective and handy...no shave gel needed

February 21, 2014

I love this product because it leaves skin feeling soft and the price is right ;)

February 17, 2014

This product is one of my favourite razors, especially when going on vacation. Having the built in lotion bar on the razors means you don't have to worry about packing shave cream.

July 10, 2013

I LOVE this razor!!! I have not bought another razor since I tried this one!