Invisible Glass by Stoner
Good

Invisible Glass by Stoner Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

August 23, 2016

It smells a little strong, but it works really well! Leaves my glass super clean, and there are no streaks! You can use this in the house on glass surfaces, on your windows in your house, or vehicle. Definitely worth the price!

July 18, 2016

Depuis que j'utilise ce produit, je sais que je ne le changerai jamais. La vitre est tellement propre et il ne laisse aucune marque. Il est très facile à manoeuvrer.

January 13, 2016

wow you dont have to worry about streaks with this glass cleaner!! great stuff ... love it

January 13, 2016

LOVE the Invisible Glass products - my Dad (who knows all things house and home) recommended them to me when he snuck a can of spray into my car after a visit.

I use it on all the windows and mirrors of my house and for a quick clean of my glass stove top. It's a fantastic, streak-free product!

July 31, 2015

I will never use any other glass cleaner again! Invisible Glass cleans windows and mirrors easily and leaves them streak free. I also use it to clean stains on the carpet. I recommend this to everyone, cheapest place to buy is at Costco in a multipack

June 17, 2015

Le windex vient de passer en 2 ieme position depuis que j'ai découvert ce produit pour les vitres . Wow une belle invention pour moi qui déteste nettoyer vitre et miroir à cause des traces que ça laisse une fois que le soleil plombe dans la vitrine . Bref bien que très chimique à l'odeur son efficacité est fabuleuse et son PLUS , pas de trace de passage et un fini éclatant .

February 13, 2015

This product is awesome. It completely cleans without leaving streaks and a filmy residue. I even use it on our truck windows, cleans them perfectly!

October 04, 2013

I found this glass cleaner while shopping at Costco. As I was looking at the product another customer noticed and highly recommended it. I am always looking for superior cleaning products and decided to buy this and test it out. I live in a rural area on a lake and my windows are always dirty with small bugs etc. I tried this product on my large picture window and couldn't believe how clean my window became without streaking and also did not have to give it a second cleaning as I always do. This product comes as a 4 pack in Costco at a very reasonable price and I have recommended it to other family members and have shown them how good the product is on their windows. Each time I am in Costco I now purchase this product to stockpile as I have not seen it anywhere else and do not want to do without if Costco decides to not stock it. As an added bonus I used it on my stainless steel appliances and fridge and was pleasantly surprised how well it shined my refrigerator without the buffing and polishing that other stainless steel cleaners require.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for