• Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring
Good

Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 11, 2016

My hair stylist recommended these to me when I was wearing my hair up a lot in school because I was beginning to get breakage from my other elastics. I was surprised that I actually liked them! They don't kink my hair unless it's a little damp, and I've definitely noticed less breakage from wearing my hair up.
They do stretch out over time but you can put them in a cup of hot water or use a blow dryer to shrink them back to normal size. You can buy them in tons of different colors which is always nice.

The one thing I've noticed is inconsistency in price depending where you purchase them from. I've seen them for $5 for a pack of 3, up to $15 for a pack of 3.

June 13, 2016

These are an amazing product for anyone whose likes to put their hair up in a ponytail. These ringd are shaped as a telephone cord and do not leave kinks or creases in your hair. I was surprised that I wasn't getting any hair pulling or tension when using this ring in a ponytail. I will never go back to using other hair bands. I'm so glad I received these in a gift bag. I have spread the word and now others enjoy them too. Sephora sells these at $8 a box of three. Well worth every dollar and your hair and scalp will love you.