Iogo Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 273 in Yogurt

February 15, 2017

I'm a little torn. I was so excited to pick this up because it is packaged in a squeezable tetra pak, ensuring you're not wasting any of the product. (0% version)
    I like that I wasn't scraping the sides of a regular yogurt container to get the last portions out, but somehow this is a very sour greek yogurt compared to my usual standby, the Kirkland Costco brand.

August 26, 2016

I tried the Iogo Greek Yogurt (vanilla flavor). It isis thick and creamy. However, I find it a bit too sweet for my taste buds. Good to know that the pouch is recyclable, though.

June 09, 2015

I love how thick and creamy this yogurt is! It has a nice fruit bottom that is good if you mix into the rest of the yogurt. I also like how the packaging is recyclable unlike most yogurt packaging.

June 09, 2015

This yogurt is so thick and luxurious and it comes in a variety of mouth watering flavors, love it!

June 09, 2015

My favorite collation...smooth and satisfying

June 08, 2015

Love all the flavours!! Really creamy texture and great re-usable single size containers!

May 03, 2015

Vanilla flavour - very good, buying the pouch saves on fridge space, packaging that need to be recycled.

May 02, 2015

Tastes great! I like how it is thick and fullfilling! I can eat it all day long ;) vanilla greek yogurt is much more natural and the texture is also very creamy. Highly recommend it!

March 10, 2015

IOGO greek yogurt in Vanilla Flavour is by far the best yogurt.
    It is my new favourite. Creamy and smooth and great flavor.
    Great for lunch boxes and snack to work .
    Must try !!!

March 10, 2015

Amazing yogurt, taste fantastic and is low in calories. Mix with granola and fruit and you've got a hit!!