IOGO Lactose Free Yogurt

IOGO Lactose Free Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 245 in Yogurt

June 24, 2016

I actually love this yogurt. I eat this by it's self and it's great to make smoothies and more with it. The price of the yogurt is fine and is often on sale in stores, which is a plus.

June 24, 2016

This is our families favorite yogurt. It is so good. A very creamy texture which is awesome on its own or mixed with fresh fruit and granola. My kids prefer this flavor to all others.

January 25, 2016

This yogurt is delicious,rich,creamy & lactose free which is great since my daughter is lactose intolerant.. Perfect on its own or to add to smoothies.

January 25, 2016

I love this yogurt so much. Before I found this lactose-free yogurt I hadn't eaten yogurt in 10 years. I was so excited to see that big companies are finally starting to make quality, affordable products for people with allergies. I now buy this stuff at least once a week and will continue to for many years. Great product.

January 26, 2015

Great taste and perfect for lactose intolerant people like me :)

January 26, 2015

It tastes good and is a good option for my fellow lactose-intolerant friends. Be aware that it is high in calories and fat when compared to other yogurts.

October 28, 2014

Iogo is our favourite brand and love to try out new products and flavours they have.

September 16, 2014

This yogurt is great! My husband is lactose intolerant and I really appreciate finding lactose free yogurt in my grocery store. A lot more brands are now coming out with lactose free, but this was the first brand I saw.
The taste is great and satisfying. Creamy and delicious like any regular yogurt. I've only seen it in vanilla and strawberry, but both flavours are great.
I would recommend this to family and friends.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml