IOGO Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 245 in Yogurt

A delicious and creamy texture loaded with fruit. Gelatin Free. No artificial colours or flavours. No preservatives.

October 05, 2016

Le yogourt est bon ai goût ,il est crémeux . Bonne saveurs non artificielle. Pratique rapide partout et dans les collations. Utile à avoir chez soi dans son frigo.

October 05, 2016

This yogurt is seriously addictive. The fruit in the bottom tastes so fresh and so does the smooth creamy yogurt. It has a very unique taste. I even buy the sugar free sometimes and to my amazement, you don't taste the chemical taste of aspartame. The kids love it. I cannot keep a case in the fridge for more than 2 days. They binge eat it. LOL So do I though. It is one of my favourites.

September 26, 2016

This is one brand of yogurt that I ate frequently before I had to give up dairy. I like the fact that it's Canadian, and that it comes in so many different flavours and varieties.

I always found that this yogurt was quite thin and runny. I prefer a thicker texture to my yogurt, and this one is extremely liquidy. The taste is good, though it does seem like it tastes like artificial sweeteners, even when sweeteners are not listed as an ingredient.

The price is better than most brands of yogurt available, so if that's something that concerns you, you may find this to be a better option. With smaller containers, drinkable versions, and more, you're bound to find something you like.

September 24, 2016

This is a really great yogurt. My whole family loves it. The price is amazing and the quality is really good. Its very smooth and is packed with flavour.

September 15, 2016

Im happy that this got best of 2014 as I like it way better than Silhouette. They are in the same comparison but Silhouette gives me a headache, Iogo doesn't.

I like the flavor choices the 16 pack of Iogo gives you. The cherry is the absolute best !! They always go on sale for $.99 perr 16 pack which is a great price.

They are creamy but if sitting in the fridge still for too long, make sure you shake it before you open it cuz the top gets runny. Its going to get like that because it is a 0%MF Fat Free Yogurt. I like IOGO for the % MF the best as well. The sugar content of each yogurt is 4 grams but it is made with either sucralose or stevia, sorry I forget.

I do recommend this for a person watching their waistline and still wanting to enjoy a good yogurt.

August 24, 2016

My kids really enjoy the iogo yogurt. I buy this yogurt brand for the kids to snack on and for their lunches. They especially love the vanilla flavor!

August 24, 2016

This is a fairly new yogurt brand to around me and I decided to try it out when it was on sale one day as I tend to have a few brand of yogurt that I get depending what is on sale. I was surprised that the flavour to this yogurt was comparable to some other brand names that were more expensive. Nice fruit flavour and doesn't have that fake sugar taste!

August 11, 2016

My entire family just loves IOGO yogurt! It is rich and creamy, comes in a LOTS of delicious flavours and best of all its made with ingredients we can pronounce! No artificial flavours or colours. IOGO makes a varietty of yogurt products all of which are good such as probio, greek, drinkable yogurt, tubes, and fruit and yogurt squeezes. Great products, you won't be dissapointed with this brand!

July 10, 2016

My favourite evening snack :) i love its creamy rich taste. And my favourite part is no artifficial flavours, and simple ingridients that i can pronounce. Would buy it again eventhough its more expensive then other yougurts but its worth it

April 29, 2016

This is a staple in our fridge, no artificial flavours or colours! Is what I really like. The taste is good, very creamy. We started on the iogo train when it first came out and will continue to purchase.