IOGO Zip Yogurt

IOGO Zip Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 245 in Yogurt

November 10, 2015

I have started buying these yogurt tubes for my daughter to take on the go. So easy for her to have a healthy snack without the mess. She loves the taste and the fact that they come in fun flavors like strawberry/watermelon and pineapple/cherry.

May 15, 2015

This is a yummy squeezable yogurt that I freeze overnight then pop into my kids' lunches in the morning. Beats needing to pack a spoon (if I remember!) like I have to with the usual yogurt containers. The kids love the cartoons on the side of each package too, kind of reminds me of the Double Bubble cartoons! The taste and price are fantastic, and the frozen yogurt keeps their lunches cold too!

September 10, 2014

Good price, bought on sale, kid loves em frozen in his lunch

August 13, 2014

J,adore même congelé super collation :)

July 14, 2014

I've tried the tropical kind and strawberry zip yogurt, it's pretty good. Iogo yogurts are pretty good over all. Prices aren't to bad though it does go on sale.

What do you think, have you tried it?

July 08, 2014

My kids LOOOOVVVEEE this yogurt! I can even freeze it and make a healthy freezie!

June 15, 2014

These are the yogurt tubes. My kids absolutely love them! I always freeze them so they eat them like a freezie. They think it's great. It's a healthy cold snack.