Good

Ion color brilliance brights semi-premanent hair color Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 258 in Hair Colour

April 25, 2016

I was very excited to try this product, I saw so many awesome reviews about the original application product and at first I felt the same... excited it looked great but soon after a wash or two later I found its left a very blue hue in my hair. I really wish it had stayed the original grey because I could have loved it!!

January 25, 2016

Love this stuff! Keeps my color bright between visits to the salon at an amazing price! Smells great, tho is a little on the thick side.

January 19, 2016

This is great to change your hair colour without it being permanent. Love the smell and effectiveness.

September 30, 2015

I have been coloring my hair with this stuff for the past year, and the color lasts better than any salon color I have ever used. And I would know - I've worked in a salon since 1999!

August 01, 2015

I purchase this from Sally's beauty supply and have been using it for years! It's really great and makes my hair look really nice.

January 15, 2015

Generally I prefer to stick to professional products because they're higher quality, effective and controllable. But when I was doing a dramatic hair colour change I unfortunately ran out of my favourite product and had to run to Sally's and pick up some dye. I bought the best matching shade and got two just in case. The price is good but I found the texture extremely thick to try to work through the hair and had to use two tubes just to get into a third of my hair density. I left it on a long while to allow the most penetration but it hardly deposited into my pre-lightened hair. It tinted it enough to blend the hair and be able to leave the house. And if you get great results with your experience then good for you especially if you have no access to pro products. I get why they are popular with their brilliant colours but for now on I will just make sure I have a ton of my regular product in the future :)

October 27, 2014

I love this hair dye! I got it at Sallys for 7$ and it is amazing. I've used Teal and Purple and both have left me just amazed. I am so happy with the outcome and it is super easy to use. The smell isn't ubearable but still use in a well ventilated area. Its very thick so you can apply a conditioner to it to thin it out and get a deep condition at the same time. Washes off the skin easily and as long as you dont over shampoo, it lasts weeks in your hair.

I bleached my hair out before, so i'm not sure the results on natural color .

June 12, 2014

Best for funky colours. I've tried almost every type out there. This brand doesn't fade for a long time especially the aqua. If I didn't have to touch up my roots I wouldn't of had to redo it for about two months a time and I wash my hair everyday. Highly recommend.