Ion Color Defense Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Good

Ion Color Defense Sulfate-Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 935 in Shampoo

January 04, 2016

I really like using this shampoo and find that having no sulfate really is easier on my hair. The only downside of this product is that because there's no sulfate, you have to get used to the way that it does not create the same soapy lather that traditional shampoo does.

January 15, 2015

I find this to be a fantastic shampoo because I find a lot of colour protective shampoos leave build up on my scalp. But this one really deep squeaky cleans and although you see a lot of tint going down the drain my hair color still remains vibrant! I also really love that their line is parade free and vegan. I recommend this shampoo if you colour your hair but still have a very oily scalp etc. It does the job great and the only reat on I plan to switch is because my city water is highly chlorinated and turning my colour brassy. Otherwise I would definitely stick to this one...

December 31, 2014

I've been using this shampoo for 4 months, since I got blond highlights in my hair, and I'm really happy with it! My blond has stayed blond and hasn't turned brassy, which usually happens to my hair. The only downside is that it tends to be a bit heavy for my fine hair, especially the conditioner, so I tend to skip the conditioner sometimes and just use the shampoo.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation