Ion Color Defense Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Good

Ion Color Defense Sulfate-Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #396 out of 1002 in Shampoo

February 26, 2017

My hair is quite damaged from being previously highlighted so it is often very dry and brittle. I began using this shampoo when i decided I wanted to grow out my natural colour. This shampoo smells very clean and fresh, it DOES lather unlike most sulfate free shampoos which I love because it still feels like I'm cleaning my hair. It has helped me maintain the demi-permanent colour I put over my highlights quite well! I also noticed the texture of my hair improving after using it instantly. It looked shiny and healthy, felt very soft and moisturized! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to maintain a certain hair colour, who has dry damaged hair or to someone who is looking to stay away from sulfates! its 100% worth it

January 09, 2017

I absolutely loved every this product for my hair. I'm a burgundy colour and there's hardly any fade compared to store brands. I even find my hair healthier and thicker then normal and that's incredible for me!

January 04, 2016

I really like using this shampoo and find that having no sulfate really is easier on my hair. The only downside of this product is that because there's no sulfate, you have to get used to the way that it does not create the same soapy lather that traditional shampoo does.

January 15, 2015

I find this to be a fantastic shampoo because I find a lot of colour protective shampoos leave build up on my scalp. But this one really deep squeaky cleans and although you see a lot of tint going down the drain my hair color still remains vibrant! I also really love that their line is parade free and vegan. I recommend this shampoo if you colour your hair but still have a very oily scalp etc. It does the job great and the only reat on I plan to switch is because my city water is highly chlorinated and turning my colour brassy. Otherwise I would definitely stick to this one...

December 31, 2014

I've been using this shampoo for 4 months, since I got blond highlights in my hair, and I'm really happy with it! My blond has stayed blond and hasn't turned brassy, which usually happens to my hair. The only downside is that it tends to be a bit heavy for my fine hair, especially the conditioner, so I tend to skip the conditioner sometimes and just use the shampoo.

sbarber77 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    CUBA