Ion color resistance permanent hair color
Good

Ion color resistance permanent hair color Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 258 in Hair Colour

May 03, 2016

The Ion brand knows what they're doing! If you're a do-it-yourself'er you'll love this product. I used darkest brown recently and have never been happier with the colour of my hair. There is more shine, my hair feels less damaged surprisingly and having used it before, the fade away is minimal. If you're sensitive to smell of hair colours, Ion has mastered minimal smell. The instructions are easy to follow.

This isn't your typical drug store hair colour though. You'll need to buy the developer, gloves, mixing bowl and brush, but once you have all those products in your collection you'll never have to worry about it again.

April 08, 2016

I buy my permanent hair color at Sally's. I mixed dark red blonde and intense red and got a natural red color that all of my friends thought looked wonderful with my skin tone.

February 10, 2016

I have been currently using this hair color for a few times now and I am impressed with how well it works. I can get it at a cheap price and the color lasts a long time and doesnt fade fast at all. It has a nice smell and isnt over powering and I will repurchase it again in the future forsure,

December 12, 2015

I have a serious love hate relationship with this hair colour. Currently it's the only one I use on my hair, but I'm not thrilled about it.

Why I love it: It lifts better than a lot of bleaching products out there, the highlight blonde colours lift great and the ashes don't leave me with a orangey yellow tint, with a toner it's PERFECTION.

Why I hate it: This perfection doesn't last too long, it's very short lived. After my 2nd wash, my hair looks flat, boring and the yellowy orange tint is very apparent. So much so, that I end up toning my hair 2 weeks after colouring it.

It's affordable, especially when Sally's has 2 for 1 sales or 1/2 off, and I use it because I'm so used to it, but I may graduate to a better pro brand.

August 24, 2015

This is a terrific brand of hair color. I buy it at Sally. It is a great price and lasts a lot longer then a box color.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?