ION Heat Protection Straightening Hair Spray

ION Heat Protection Straightening Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1845 out of 2241 in Hair Care

January 16, 2017

The Ion finishing spray hair spray I found to be very versatile. It works very well and doesn't make your hair hard or sticky. I found it to hold my hair in place or help with fly aways but never made my hair feel dirty or hard. It has a pleasant smell and a strong hold. Ion products are Used in many salons as well as at home. I recommend anyone to try out just about any of their products.

May 12, 2016

This hairspray has a gentle soft hold and lasts all day. It does not have a sticky feel to it. It also has a gentle fragrance which is not overpowering.

May 12, 2010

This is an excellent product! It's one of the only flat iron protection sprays that does not leave my hair feeling sticky after running my straighter over it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it actually reduces damage. It says to spray on right before your use your flat iron, but I use it while my hair is still wet and it really helps it to dry straighter and with less frizz. Just a note of caution, if you use too much, your hair will look oily so be sure to use it mid shaft and lower, not on our roots!