Ion Repair Solutions BB Cream

Ion Repair Solutions BB Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #445 out of 2307 in Hair Care

March 13, 2016

I have been growing my hair for years, and also styling it; my hair has become brittle due to daily styling, and it seemed I was going to need to cut it all off in order to have soft hair again. I tried everything to revive it from olive oil to coconut oil, but nothing really seemed to work for me. One day I went into Sally's Beauty Supply to purchase some new nail polish when I decided to ask for a recommendation of hair care treatment. Ion's Repair Solutions BB Cream was suggested to me as it was an employee's favourite product, so I decided to give it a shot. I washed my hair, brushed it out, and put in my new leave-in BB Cream. When my hair was dried AND styled I immediately noticed a GREAT difference in the softness of my hair.

Overall, not only is the product reasonably priced, and does what it says it will do, but it smells AMAZING.

I would highly recommend this product for those with dried, brittle hair, as well as for those who just want a nice shiny softness. Way to go Ion!