ION solutions Hair Mask
Good

ION solutions Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 09, 2016

I recently bleached my whole head, my hair was pretty damaged and i went to sallys to see if they had any products that would help my damaged dry hair. well the woman brought this out and OMG. it is amazing. i dont have to straighten my hair to make it look healthy, it just is.

February 11, 2016

I have purchased this hair mask several times and it is definitely a favorite! I have been bleaching and coloring my hair for a long time and Im always in need of a good deep conditioning treatment/hair mask. I was able to purchase this at my local Sally Beauty Supply store for only $1.00 on sale! They arent much more than that when they arent on sale as well so thats a bonus :) It has a really great scent and it lathers into your hair really well. I usually let it sit for about 30-45 mins, the longer the better...and then I wash out. My hair feels so soft and smooth after and my split ends even feel nice and soft so its great. I def. recommend this to anyone who wants to try a repairing/deep conditioning hair mask. Thank You :)

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil