IOPE Air Cushion

IOPE Air Cushion Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 199 in BB Creams

February 17, 2017

I have a normal to oily face and when I use this product it actually either does not blend very well sometimes or leaves streaks.

Overall, it is an okay product however, it is not long lasting so you have to keep layering it on.

March 26, 2016

I really like how easy it is to apply the IOPE foundation to my face. It pretty much stays on my face throughout the workday and has a very light scent. I find the coverage is medium but I don't really build up the coverage too much so maybe coverage is better than I'm aware of. Iope is a Korean brand and in general Korean makeup favours lighter colours and the dewy look. My skin is very fair so I use the lightest shade but IOPE is very limited in colours. I'm not a huge fan of the dewy look but I can live with it. However, it does make your skin feel just a bit tacky. It's not cheap but I like it enough to keep buying it!

December 24, 2015

For the high price, you would expect to have a high end product, and you certainly do! This cushion allows for the "perfect" amount of bb cream to be dispensed unto your sponge, and you simply pat on to your face. The patting motion allows for coverage to build up, and also gives your skin an airbrushed finish. It lasts for quite a while, and even has spf 50!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus