IOPE Air Cushion

IOPE Air Cushion Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 183 in BB Creams

March 26, 2016

I really like how easy it is to apply the IOPE foundation to my face. It pretty much stays on my face throughout the workday and has a very light scent. I find the coverage is medium but I don't really build up the coverage too much so maybe coverage is better than I'm aware of. Iope is a Korean brand and in general Korean makeup favours lighter colours and the dewy look. My skin is very fair so I use the lightest shade but IOPE is very limited in colours. I'm not a huge fan of the dewy look but I can live with it. However, it does make your skin feel just a bit tacky. It's not cheap but I like it enough to keep buying it!

December 24, 2015

For the high price, you would expect to have a high end product, and you certainly do! This cushion allows for the "perfect" amount of bb cream to be dispensed unto your sponge, and you simply pat on to your face. The patting motion allows for coverage to build up, and also gives your skin an airbrushed finish. It lasts for quite a while, and even has spf 50!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye