iPad 3rd Generation

iPad 3rd Generation Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 624 in Electronics

March 16, 2016

Most used electrinic in our house. So much better and quicker to grab and use for small tasks like checking emails ans lookin stuff up compared to a laptop but also great because it has a larger screen than a phone. Love that the ipad tells us when to update things. It seems expensive at first but works great and lasts a long time. We have had ours for over 3 years and it has been dropped and abused but works amazing with just a few small scratches and a little tip on the outer trim.

November 07, 2015

I like my iPad. Handy for browsing the Internet and playing games with my kids. Lots of apps and games. Good battery life. Sleek, lightweight design.

January 27, 2015

love it but until it is all programed it can be a pain in the butt. once up and running it is everything i need

January 09, 2015

I love my Ipad and that's the truth :) it goes where I go... don't use my computer that much anymore.

December 29, 2014

Very user friendly, bought for kids but I find myself using it more.

September 23, 2014

This is my first first first tablet and i save a long while to buy it for myself. For the price, a bit pricey. for ios system it wasn't easy to transfer file and music in and out. You need to pay extra money for a plug connect tv etc. Not as good as Android system. But the image is high performance, a lot app for free to download. After 2 years, the bottom have some sensitive problem. Um...if price more friendly....will worth ...but so far I recommend

kristina13 added a new review for