iPhone 5c Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 150 in Cell Phones

January 09, 2017

I both love and hate this phone! It is my first Apple phone, I was very impressed when i first started using it. It was so simple to use, very convenient, pretty! The phone's storage is almost full from the preloaded apps and everything that came already on the phone, with no option to delete the preloaded apps or expand storage capacity. The most basic of phones have those options! I only have 1 game, 3 apps and some pics of my daughter...my only option is to purchase a new phone! That to me is a bummer! I'm sure Apple can provide a slot for a memory card. I am torn. If anyone is purchasing this phone i would suggest getting the largest amount of storage just to be safe... other than that, i do like the phone!

October 13, 2016

I had the iPhone 5c for about 2 years before it broke down. It was not bad at first they should just make all phones water proof and the battery life sucked and I always had to have my charger near by cause it would die in about 30mins.

September 07, 2016

When I had this phone, I absolutely hated it. The colors were enticing, but my phone screen popped out, my screen sensitivity lacked and my phone had lots of glitches. My friends that also had this phone had the same problem with their screen popping out as well.

September 07, 2016

This was my previous cell phone. I did like this phone as I stuck with an iPhone for my new cell phone. However, the biggest flaw I found was that the body of the phone is plastic and very easy to dent.

1.5/5

August 28, 2016

I phone is the worst Iphone on the planet. It has glitches, it wore out in less then in a year. This phone is not worth your time or money. Its not even good for your child. Its worth a zero and im surprise Apple brought out this junkie phone.

July 22, 2016

I upgraded from an iPhone 4s to the 5c, and am glad I did. I love it, it doesn't have some of the features of the 5s but I don't need them. It was also much cheaper than the 5s which was the deciding factor on which one I was getting. The only problem I have had is trying to find a case for it. I ended up finding an OtterBox but the colour choices weren't great and it was hard to find.

July 21, 2016

I love my iPhone 5C! It's great! I do want to upgrade to iPhone 6s or greater but this is great for now! It lets me enjoy all my favourite apps and it taste REALLY good pictures!

July 21, 2016

J'ai ce cellulaire depuis un peu plus de deux ans et il va toujours aussi bien. Au début, j'avais le 8g, ce que je n'ai pas du tour aimée car on ne pouvait pas mettre beaucoup de chose. Maintenant j'ai le 16g et j'adore.

June 25, 2016

I had this phone for 2 years before my 6 plus. I thought it was a great phone. It never gave me any problems and it did everything my currant phone does.

April 29, 2016

I loved my iPhone 5c. I liked that I could choose a colour and it was one of the most durable iPhones I've ever owned. Great camera and easy to find accessories for. Ps. I chose blue!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box

Bofam26 added a new review for
    MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow

Girlio21 added a new review for
    Playtex Diaper Genie Elite

NikkiS added a new review for
    NIVEA Gentle Toner